Painkillers+Weed?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ihavenoideawhatsgoin, Aug 26, 2005.

1. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

I'm gonna get some pain pills soon and I was wondering if you crushed some painkillers up and sprinkled it over a bowl would the painkillers work with the weed or would the heat destroy it? I've always wondered about that.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Umm, I think it depends on the chemicle, I was thinking about that with my T3's, cuz they had Codiene in them, But it said the heat would destroy Codiene since it is really sensitive to heat and breaks down easily. But other chemicles could be different. Id Jus take the pain pills , wait 20-40min then smoke the pot.

3. PatternOfChaos

PatternOfChaos Member

I wouldn't bother. To desecrate the great taste of weed with the bitter, synthetic taste of pain pills disgusts me. I know I've probably done some similar thing in the past but really it's not a great idea to sprinkle anything on weed except for hash. What's wrong with eating them and getting effects?

4. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

well ive taken valium and then smoked a few bowls....and also sprinkled some of it on there. ummmm i duno....painkillers r ok...theyre fun once in a while, but they make me so sleepy! its like i think weed and painkillers are both kinda downers..they make me pretty lazy. but i mean, anything is pretyy much a good match for weed, so....why the hell not?

5. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

no you can not smoke pills...

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Just smoke it yo... fuck all those pills and other drugs man.

7. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

do u know if they wont react. some kid i know did it, and had a baddd time.

8. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

Okay here it goes again.

YOU CAN'T SMOKE PILLS... and if your going to do it, just mail me the pills. heh!

Depending on the pills.. theres a couple ways you can injest..

T3's, Vicodin (hydocodone) .. just eat the pill, snorting/smoking/injection a waste

Oxycontin, Morphine, Demerol... etc.. snorting is best, can also be injected if done properly... but I wouldn't encourage anyone inject anything.

Now, I'd sudgest just popping the pills and smoking the bowl... safest way to do it.. just KNOW YOUR DOSAGES!

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

just dont anybody go thinkning things like paracetamol (acematophin for you yanks..) and asprin are anything like real 'painkillers' like optiates and the like. you dont get high on them, and they dont feel pleasant unless youve got some sort of actual pain

most chemicals are destroyed when you burn them

and most chemical additives turn into toxins when you burn them

10. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

Good point man. I should've mentioned that.

11. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

This guy that used to work with me, said he would crush up Morphine pills and put it in his blunt’s he would smoke. Morphine blunts he would call it. He was not one to tell the whole truth though. So he could have been lying

12. Sirjimalot

Sirjimalot Member

Pain Pills and weed= BAD

sure, Weed is non addictive... but the narcotics are far more addictive... and they tend to leave a mark in your system alot longer than weed..

I think if you are that desperate for a HIGH that you have to mix Drugs in your weed... you really oughtta see a DR, especially at 15 years old...

DONT DO IT
    JUST SAY NO

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i think they just need to get some KY and find ways to entertain themselves

15. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

i say just do wutever u want :)

16. Sirjimalot

Sirjimalot Member

They will anyway...

So they will learn the truth one way or another ..

17. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

narcotices pass throught your system in 3-5 days
    weed takes three to five weeks,drugs are as addcitive as you make them,people become addicted to weed too

18. RoamingGnome

RoamingGnome Member

erm... smoking some pills in conjunction with weed does work. i've done it with tabs and adderall, and i'd assume most pills would work at least to some degree if smoked. It tastes god awful, and you don't know what it's doing to your lungs so I wouldn't reccomend it at all. There are much better ways of consuming pills. Just crush them and take them orally or snort it if you're looking for a faster onset/more intense high. I'm not advocating popping pills though, it's a nasty habit and very unhealthy, but if you are going to use pharmies at least know what you're doing.

19. kris_p

kris_p Member

Just take the pill like a normal, civilized human being would do. Smoking a pill? Give me a break. Not only will smoking a pill NOT work, but remember all those binders, dyes, and fillers that are contained in the pill. Not really the best stuff to be smoking.

20. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

exactly, shelf it