Painfull Pills

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by /jumanji, Apr 8, 2007.

1. /jumanji

/jumanji Member

whats the most painfull pill or substance that you've ever snorted??

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

This one bag of meth several years ago. Hands down the most painful thing to ever go up my nose . . .

3. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Naproxen, Which I now know was fucking stupid in the first place. I was pretty messed up that night though (pot, ritalin, lunesta...)

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Thats fucking classic. lol

5. ryan_pills

ryan_pills Member

uhhh ambiens burs allot, but after the first line you dont feel it any more, uhhh probly the most painful would be percs because of the apap but it really doesnt burn that much

6. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

ive only snorted adderall, coke, and meth, meth by far the worst, but i had some coke one time cut with god knows what, and it hurt pretty bad, gave me nose bleeds in the morning for 3 days after thats when i said bye bye coke fuck u.

7. Alloy

Alloy Member

A molly I think it was. MDMA, or some sort of extacy. That damn trip to hookaville that year was crazy. I didn't really roll either so I think it was bunk. I haven't snorted anything but coke since. That stuff burned for like an hour and I cried.

8. Yahee

Yahee Member

i was drunk 1 night and my friends dared me to snort oragano (food seasoning),,,
    DAMN it hurt!
    srry to be allittle off topic but yea

9. LJDV

LJDV Member

Posted as my friend again (Posted again below)

10. Geneity

The one time I've had the chance to do coke, it was by far the most pleasant thing ever to go up my nose. No burn at all. It was fairly week stuff though. Did half the bag (I think he called it a tub, which was supposed to be something a little less than a G.) didn't feel too much but excitement and numbness in my throat. Off topic.

Ritalin was pretty painful, but after a few lines it hurts so much that you kinda stop noticing (if that makes sense. I'm weird like that)

11. SLAMDNK123

SLAMDNK123 Member

I think crushed up Adderall XRs are pretty painful. But hell, my nose doesn't feel anything anymore. I've been doin so much adderall lately that sometimes I have to check and make sure it didn't get stuck or something. I can barely feel it.

12. LJDV

LJDV Member

Sometimes when I swallow pills, I accidentally get a gulp of air with it, which consequentially gets stuck in my throat. Hurts like shit. That's the worst feeling in the world. Can happen with any pill though.

13. Petunia

Petunia Member

yah, i agree on adderall xr's. the little balls are a bitch.

hehe.

14. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Chlordiazepoxide, burned for over 16 hours, horrible, nasty. Do not try snorting this stuff, you will regret it.

15. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

snorting molly is gay...you dont really get the full effects, you gotta mow that shit

Most painful substance...2c-E by a long shot, feels like everything it touches dies on contact, after that prolly Ketamine.

16. 000noway000

000noway000 Guest

only thing i ever snorted was adderall and it wasnt painful at all.. but not adderall XR slamdunk thats not a good thing to snort or do at all, the extended release isnt killed by crushing the pills, thats why they didnt do anything for you..

17. Geneity

Yeah as far as I know, it has some odd bead based time-release system (Adderall XR). 1/2 of the beads are 2 types of d-amphetamine salts, while the other 1/2 are the ones that begin to work after 4 hours of being in the body. If you could somehow separate the first set of beads and crush them, it might work. Then again it might not...

I might try it, but I just need to tell my doctor to give me IR (instant release).

18. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

2c-e is by far the most painfull thing ive ever snorted!!!

it feels like a million microscopic gerbils are scratching out the skin inside your nose.

19. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

adderall was the worst for me but it was also the only thing ive ever snorted.

20. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

2ce isnt that bad in my opinion. but i havent really snorted much.