Pain level of conch piercing?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by CuriousRedhead, Jul 4, 2018.

1. CuriousRedhead

CuriousRedhead Members

For those of you that have a conch piercing, how much did it hurt? I am not new to piercings. I have my lobes, tragus, septum, belly button, nipples, and nostril pierced. I have been worried about the conch piercing though because it's cartilage. I really want a conch piercing though! I think it looks so good! :)

2. gypsygirl65

gypsygirl65 Members

It is no different than your other piercings. I have several. The one that was the osteoporosis uncomfortable was the orbital in the flat part of my my upper right ear. The jewelry is horizontal and required to holes. It didn't hurt but was just a few minutes of not feeling very comfortable.

3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I don't have one but I went with my mom to get hers done. She said it hurt a decent amount initially but it's mostly just sore after. The healing with the conch takes longer because it's thicker cartilage. If you have a good pain tolerance and some patience, I'd say it's worth it.

4. MattRandalloK6

MattRandalloK6 Members

Sounds good. Can you tell me some more information about this product?