paid private subscriptions to TMZ

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cynthy160, Apr 30, 2013.

1. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

This old thread showed up during a search on the web about popular music.

Do people have some sort of paid private subscription to TMZ or other tabloid services where they get alerts on their phone? Or a private membership with special privileges?

Some people know a celebrity happening even before TMZ. Makes you wonder if they sit at the PC 24/7 waiting for the latest Hollywood gossip.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=368914

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Not everyone is connected, but a lot of Americans that are have an unhealthy interest in other peoples' lives. When I log on My homepage has recent news and the other day I saw that Bob Weir had collapsed on stage.

Because everything is connected, when that news hack said the president had been blown up the stocks were programmed to sell based on certain news headlines so they took a dive for a few seconds. I assume these celebrity sites have software that picks up on certain phrases and names of celebrities and sends them accordingly.

I really don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

3. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

I think the FBI should have the intelligence gathering ability of tabloid entities such as TMZ. They would have been able to identify the brothers in the Boston bombing instead of tipping them off publicly with the images and setting off a crap storm. Why not employ TMZ as part of Homeland Security.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Fbi tips off themselves..

5. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

Orison we know how you feel about law enforcement...

[​IMG]