Ozium and Dank Weed

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Ballerboii23, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Ballerboii23

Ballerboii23 Guest

Yo everybody! So tomorrow I'm getting this fat joint, super dank... and I was wondering what you guys think of Ozium. If I smoke this joint outside/on my porch, can I spray this stuff on ME so I don't reek of weed? and I highly doubt ill have the balls to do this, but does it really work if I smoke a joint in my room and spray it and air it out??? I got caught once and it will be the end if my life if I'm caught again. Just like you, I just wanna stay lifted! ;) help me out guys! Thanks homies,

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I would advise against smoking a joint in your room lol

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

^this.

However if you choose to do so, ozium is the best air freshener you could use. Have you thought about just taking a walk?

4. Ballerboii23

Ballerboii23 Guest

Yeah, I may just take a walk/ go outside, but I'm not old enough to smoke in the first place, so talking a walk with a joint in my suburban neighborhood may not be too smart if an idea for me :/ ha,can I spray Ozium on me? (I mean my clothes)... will it get rid of the smell?

5. LetLovinTakeHold

Ozium is great for eliminating Oders in the air. But it is EXTREMELY strong and can be overwhelming in small areas if overused. If you spray it on yourself everyone in the room will know you sprayed it on you and would likely cause more alarm than a subtle weed smell.

I use it in my car, and if I do anything more than a quick half a second squirt, it will gag anyone o gets in the car. Sometimes I'll get a little on my hand on accident and everyone around stares at me like I'm the guy who bathes in cologne.

6. Ballerboii23

Ballerboii23 Guest

LOL aright man thanks, a bottle is like 8 bucks right?

7. LetLovinTakeHold

Prices may vary. Void where prohibited.

8. Ballerboii23

Ballerboii23 Guest

It's prohibited some places???

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Do not smoke inside, if you don't live in a smoky house.

It may be okay in some situations, but I'm not going to go into a technical explanation of exhaust and how I know the way you point your fan will not be the right one, and will get you caught as fuck, and all that shit. And even if you do it right, you could easily get busted.

Take a fuckin' walk. I mean, don't smoke on a street that a cop might cruise down, and especially if you look too young to smoke, be ready to eat the joint, but, ehh... surely you can find a spot nobody will bother you. It doesn't need to be in the middle of the wilderness to be safe.

And a brisk walk home will help get the smoke off.

In my own personal opinion, ozium doesn't do shit.... it smells like air freshener. It may work better than OTHER air fresheners, but when I've been told how it makes the smell of weed disappear, I think, these dumbasses smoke too much, and the combined effects are having NO sense of smell left, and being a bit gullible in their intoxication.

It's better than fabreeze, but fabreeze is about the worst thing you could do.

Take a walk and smoke it, brush your teeth, and hop in the shower, and you're all set for anything.

One smell that DOES cover weed well is coffee. Especially if people can see that you currently have a coffee. They may smell the weed, but still won't be quite sure, because of the coffee.

If you have the type of parents (or whoever you have to face) who are going to smell you the moment you walk in the door, or interrogate you, you should OBVIOUSLY not smoke in this context.

10. LetLovinTakeHold

I smoke a lot of pot in my car, and even more ciggarettes. And when I use ozium regularly non smokers can't tell that I smoke in my car. Ozium works great if you use it sparingly and for the right situations. This is obviously one of those situations. A long walk after the toke, wash hands/teeth should suffice. Also, a joint will make the smell stick to you a lot more than a bowl or one hitter. Joints burn constantly and as long as its lit the smoke is all over you.

11. Ballerboii23

Ballerboii23 Guest

Thanks man, I feel you. And my parents are strict Christians who have already caught me once. So I won't be smoking pot unless they're not home for the day, or at a friends house. Thanks again

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The best way to get rid of pot smell is to wash your hands. If you smoke in a diffrent room then your hanging out in and do that you should be good. The smoke does not stick to your cloths like cigarette smoke. The smell comes from your hands which you used to break the bud up and smoke with.

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

good plan :) don't smoke that joint in your bedroom it will make more of a smell mess then anything and you will have your parents knocking on your door at night saying I smell that being all pissed