Oz Commune in Harmonsbug Pa.

Discussion in 'Back to the Garden' started by Deborah Wilson, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Deborah Wilson

Deborah Wilson Guest

I lived briefly at the Oz Commune in Harmonsburg and would like to find the photographer who came one evening and took pictures. If you have any please let me know and I will be more than happy to pay for copies. Thanks and bright blessings!

2. caterinna13

caterinna13 Guest

Hi Deborah, I would love to have some pics as well. Here's one that i found on Corbis..type Meadville in search or google BE045654
    It's called Hippie on farmhouse porch. Please send me any info that you have...cs

3. UrbanTurtle

UrbanTurtle Guest

Can i join this commune?

4. Gene48

Gene48 Guest

Hi Debbie, I also lived there for a while. I came with the group from California. would love to connect with others who lived there, and see some pictures.

5. spaghetti woman

spaghetti woman Guest

gene, you mentioning the southern boys, johnnie, corky wow...that brought back memories. after the commune was busted, some of us went to a farm in upstate n.y. i ended up in berkley, the haight, and then in santa cruz with spaghetti john. i would love to contact anyone from that time. there were some mega cool people. josh with his dog marlow, omg trippy times. i would love to hear from you.

6. Harold Carter

Harold Carter Members

Anyone know of these persons associated with oz: Patty pooh, Rebecca (and Amy), Muffin, Ross, hickory, Mike Anthon, Phil keyhoe, Marco, Mary and husband, Yttar and Phaedra, Parnell, Danny, bodyless George? Or anyone else?

7. chaparral2f

chaparral2f Members

I was there a lot, though I lived in Greenville. I have a few pictures that I will dig out of Susan and her son Jimmy (?), and a couple of others. Deja [sp] and Patty Pooh spent a lot of time at our house, as did Adolph, Ross (Parson evil) Corky, aqnd Johnny who ended up going back to Florida with my wife Suzy. I know that Josh was in Ben Lomand as was Morgan. Dancing Bear and Linda from Greenville named their son after Morgan, and have been married for almost 45 years. We used to see Cora Lee from time to time when we lived in the Haight. Ed and Carol lived for a while across the hall from us in a fleabag in San Frisco.