oxycontin compared to opiates

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by morrisonforpres, May 25, 2006.

1. morrisonforpres

morrisonforpres Member

what are the effects of oxycontin compared to heroin and other opiates???

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

the same.

3. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yea OC is like heroin if you take enough.

4. pillkilla89

pillkilla89 Member

Depending on how pure the heroin is its possible the oxy will get you higher than heroin and its cleaner and you dont have to worry about what some asshole cut the H with. I just stick with the OC and Methadone man. I always get fucked when i get H

5. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

OC just made me insanely dizzy and gave me a "fucked up" feeling that quickly turned into irritability and a shitty night. dare i say it... i don't like OC all that much, i wouldn't pay for it again. other opiates i love, though. hydromorphone was by far my favorite, which gave me a strong euphoria and a "warm" feeling all over my body for a good 4 hours before beginning to fade.

6. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

oxycontin is usually a good deal more expensive than heroin, but IMO i enjoy the high more. it might be my favorite opioid

7. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

it has kind of a stimulating effect if not that much is taken i don't think.

heroin gives the best nod i think.

8. agro87

agro87 Member

Thats funny because hydromorhone (Dilaudid) produces almost no euphoria and is a very short acting opiate. It is often used to ween addicts from stronger opiates because of this. However, IV form of hyrdromorphone does envelope the body with a profound warmth and much effort is required to keep eyelids open.

9. black-shores

black-shores Guest

the thing is that separates the dil's from all the other opiates is the big rush in the back of your neck... roxi's have a similar rush ... but Dil's have that KO hit. Every single time I slam them ... I stay really still... and just stare for about 5 seconds as it all gushes into my brain.

Here we have 2 and 4 grains 4's normally go for 15

10. agro87

agro87 Member

Oxycodone is one of the most potent opiates out there, not only does it provide great sedation/relaxation and pain relief like morphine it also provides intense euphoria. Also with oxycontin all it contains is oxycodone, no tylenol or asprin so you can take high doses without damaging liver of GI tract. Plus you know its pure opiate unlike with heroin. The best.

11. twang

twang on the run

Mmm <3 OC
    The irritability is pretty annoying though. I like being alone on oc cause I don't like being irritable around other people.

12. trichome22

trichome22 Member

Oxycontin/oxycodone is the cleanest euphoria of all the opiates, a high from anything else feels dirty in comparison. I have done heroin and morphine hundreds of times and they do have excellent sedating properties, but they will never even come close to the clean pure blissful euphoria that is oxycodone. <3 Oxy.

trichome

13. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

Heroin > OC

but with OC you know what you're getting...

14. Nikolai37

Nikolai37 Member

As far as pills go only Opana is better than OC. Dillys are just better than nothing IMO.

15. does2

does2 Member

This.

For the record, oxymorphone is pretty amazing, too.