Oxycodone showing up on standard drug tests????

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by SwiRly, Oct 18, 2010.

1. SwiRly

SwiRly Member

Hey guys I have work today for 8 hours and I am starting to withdrawal and I can get a roxy and really want to but I am getting my first drug test ever from counseling on the 20th at around 1 PM. I have been on probation for about 6 months and they havent tested me at all so I dont think theyre taking me very serious. But I do have counseling and Im going there the first time in about 2 days. People are telling me that Standard Urine Tests do not detect oxycodone, but rather morphine, codeine, and heroin cuz heroin breaks down into morphine. One question is do you know what type of drug test they give for counseling considering they have no background of what drugs ive done in the past? I heard they need a test specifically loooking for oxycodone to find it. Any info would be appreciated, I just hope someone can answer before I have work cuz I dont wanna go in there feeling like crap. Thanks!!!

Also one more thing. I have an EXTREMELY fast metabolism I get hungry ALL the time so I'm assuming that would speed up the process. Regardless, I just blew the roxy =/ so I have 2 days to clean up, that is, unless they dont test for oxycodone but I kinda need proof lol

2. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

It'd come up as an Opiate.

3. SwiRly

SwiRly Member

you know this from experience? because I know a few ppl who would always go take their tests ON oxys and roxys and they were clean.... research it ull find out what i mean i dont need opinions... but thanks neways lol

4. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Depends what drug test it is.

You clearly just want an excuse to do it, quit that awful crap if you can.

peace

5. SundaySun

SundaySun Member

Depends on what kind of drug test. Usually shouldn't come up on a 5 panel drug test but defiantly will on a more professional 12 panel one

6. SwiRly

SwiRly Member

its 5 panel

7. SundaySun

SundaySun Member

I have no personal experience, but from what Ive heard Oxycodone does not usualy show up on the 5 panel ones.

8. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Oxy won't show on a typical 5 panel, unless you are a heavy regular user (then it might show a false positive for morphine).
    On extended tests it can be tested for.

9. SwiRly

SwiRly Member

ok thanks ill let u know gettin results back tomorrow

10. TiHKAL

TiHKAL Member

please let us know i did some last night and i have to pee on the 26th

11. squibbles

squibbles Member

I've heard rumors that some opiates will not show up on a 5 panel drug test, for instance hydrocodone/vicodin.
    So ahem...
    Hydrocodone is not on a panel 5 that probation uses. 5 panel- Opiates (Morphine and opiates that breakdown into it, which is morphine, heroin, and codeine, which hydrocodone IS NOT), MAMP (methamphetamine), AMPH (Amphetamine), THC (marijuana), and PCP (PCP, dxm will trigger a false positive).
    Added panels in opiates you may see would be OXY. I have not heard of them adding hydrocodone on the panel list.
    They may add benzos as well, and maybe alcohol. But for hydrocodone, it is not specifically tested for in an instant test through probation. I have not ate one and immediately took a test, but after knowing the cutoffs I should have failed quite a few. And after research, I have stumbled across this which makes sense.
    Friends also gotten away with fentanyl many times. As for instant tests, it is not listed at all. Don't know, they may lab test for it now just incase yours does go to a lab. In that case, hydrocodone would show too. Anyhow, hydrocodone breaks into hydromorphone. Oxycodone into oxymorphone. So when being tested through something that says "Opiates" or "Opi" well they are looking for something that is morphine or breaks down into it greatly.

In conclusion. You should be fine if it's just a regular drug test. Oxy's break down into oxymorphone and not morphine, or codeine or whatever... If that makes any since...
    So as long as your taking a 5 panel, you should be straight.

12. willow79

willow79 Member

I agree quit that crap. 5 hour panel should be fine but is an opiate so if you are a heavy user, you need to watch out. Generally, oxy will take 8-24 hours to come out of your system.

13. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

The fuck are you talking about?
    Guys he's not asking for advice on his opiate habit.

14. clever-name

clever-name Member

15. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

So, maybe he should be and either way at least we feel for the guy he's getting drug tested and wanting to get on Oxys that bad. It's not gonna do any harm who know he might consider that taking strong Opiates isn't such a good idea.

Do you recommend Oxycodone use regularly, i hope not.

16. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

This USA drug testing crap sounds like shit.

17. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

GTFO of the opiate section if all you have to say is for people to not use them.
    Gets old.

18. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Your constant negative attitude towards me is old. You sound like you really need to grow up, think you have some Male ego issues maybe insecure about the size of your penis that's usually the case.

I don't know why you have it out for me but your posts indicate you are very immature or just plain stupid.

Peace but you don't sound like you're into that sort of thing.

19. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

He doesn't want to hear you tell other people how to live their lives, so therefore, through logical implication, he has a small penis???

Interesting :2thumbsup:

20. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

I'm suggesting to the thread starter quitting is a good idea.

Smitty's small penis is due to many of his posts and i said it to wind him up (hopefully it's true as well cos then he'd get really pissed off)

He might say 'fuck you brah' always makes me laugh.