oxycodone/apap question

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by whatalife, May 28, 2007.

1. whatalife

whatalife Member

I've got a hold of some oxycodone/apap pills with a 512 on the back...how much should I take?
    I have no opiate experience so I dont wanna overdo it. Also, I'm guessing I should crush it up?

2. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

A google search of "512" and "oxycodone" turned up oxycodone/apap 5/325.

This means you got 5mg oxycodone and 325mg of tylenol in each pill. These pills are not time release so there is no need to crush it.

I say take none because it's a horrible drug that has the potenial to help you ruin your life but I have a feeling your going to take some anyway so......

Take ONE at first and wait a couple hours. Opiates hit you in waves so you might not feel it enough one second and then feel it strong another second so redosing can be dangerous and fatal.

5mg of oxy is stronger than you think. Oxy can make you real sick real quick!

I have dabbled with opiates many times in the past and I did large amounts at a time so plz take my advice that ONE pill is enough. I have much experience. You can always take another one 3-4 hours after the first one.

Be careful plz.

3. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

I agree that you should be careful, but one if definetly not enough. Some people throw up the first time they do opiates but if you do it is not that big of a deal. And yes, the 512 means you have percocets with 5mg of oxycodone and 325 mg of acetaminophen. If you have liver problems than be very careful with the amount you take, but otherwise I would take 3 or 4. You don't have to crush them up but it will probably hit you a little bit faster. Whatever you do don't snort it. Just be careful with the amount of acetaminophen you are ingesting.

4. asilos vulnerado

Also, if you only take 3 and your not drinking and do not have liver problems there are very very few risks aside from addiction, so my advice would be to set limits for how often you do opiates beforehand and stick with them. I personally never do them more than once a week for 2 weeks in a row.

5. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I just took 12. And thats not even a 1/4 of the amount of Morphine I normally take to feel like a child on christmas morning (hahaha thanks Prism, I stole it too) So yes, addiction is the worst, but how much are you willing to sacrifice to feel the best you could ever feel? Almost everything :D :D :D almost

6. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

next we here whatalife is dead from od because idiots told him to take more than one. You people forgot about tolerence? This kid is 18 years old and your already pumping his head full of shit.

I've seen a female die in front of me at mardigras who took 20mg oxy for her first time.

"Oh I took 12 percs!" WOW I'm a ganster. No your a junkie teaching an 18year old kid how to be a junkie.

You fucking teenagers got a lot to learn.

How are you going to succeed in life after you fry your brains?

Mark my words.... When your 25 years old and strung the fuck out from partying we'll see who was right in this situation.

I'm not trying to offend anyone here, just maybe give a little tough love so you kids will stop fucking up.

Why do I care if you fuck up or not??? I just do. I look out for people.

Peace

7. aliced

aliced Dude Guy

^I see where you are coming from, but we are talking about a 5mg oxycodone here. He can take more than one, just dont drink alcohol or take anything else containing acetaminophen.

8. asilos vulnerado

Yea, theres no way hes gonna overdose from anything less than4 pills unless he has liver problems or rtakes other acetaminpohen like i said in my first or second post. Justbe careful, and make sure your not allergic also. i know a girl is is allergic to codeine and fucked hersuelf up

9. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

why the fuck are you in this part of the forums then? You just come here to preach? GTFO.

10. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

And this is coming from a 15 year old. You know shit at 15 years old and you need to repsect a veteran who is trying to simply help you out.

I told him to take one for LEGAL reasons, something a 15 year old child has no concept of. If I would have told him to take 5 and he died, LE would be knocking on my door.

Whats wrong with taking one , getting the feel for it, then if desired, talke more. Thats the SAFE way.

You kids have never seen a dead body in your life I can imagine. You kids need to be more careful.

Trust me when you hit my age you will have chosen two paths,

1. Got off the dope and did something with your life

2. Still a junkie. Your decision.

11. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

Once again the fine words of a 16 year old punk who doesn't know shit.

When your balls drop and you stop shooting water and become a man then make some more intelligent posts.

Until then your just another 16 junkie.

The old saying.... "I only do on the weekends, I'll never get hooked"

lmao

Yeh I've heard many of people say the same thing and now they can't live without a daily dose of methadone.

Don't take me seriously, it's your life.

I was just trying to help, but I forgot when your 16 you don't need any help...........

Oh and to the question why even join hip forums? Because 90% of the fourum is about spiritualality,mind expansion, new ideas, psychedelics etc. etc.

Not a bunch of kids talking about ooohhh I got fucked up...... grow up, be a man cause in the next few year you'll be rollin with the big boys, which ain't the same as riding dirtbikes at billiy's house.

When life slaps you in the face, I'll be there to hear you say ouch....

12. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

I am not arguing with you, you make some excellent points. I just think your a tool for speuing it in this thread. You wonna get your point across? Hell thats fine, just make a new thread about and I'm sure all of us junkies will read it while reloading our next shoot. The OP came to ask a question regarding dosage on some pills he came across. Im sure he doesn't want to hear some tired old ex-opiate hag rant on about how addicted he'll get. Opiates are very dangerous drugs to be fuckin with, even I'm starting to worry about my own usage.

And if I'm not mistaken I have really yet to see a thread (recently) in the opiate forum that intitles something about "how fux0red I was on teh 0pi4tes". We are not bragging or illustrating any indication that we are 'invinsible' teenagers who aren't aware of the dangers opiates cause. We simply come here to discuss and ask question regarding opiates.

Like I said, you feel the need to lecture us, do so in a thread created for that purpose. I just think your fuckin stupid for coming to a PRO opiate board and look down on us. Don't like us and hold the opionon were junkies? Then please do us all a favor and get the fuck off the opiate board.

13. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

[​IMG]

14. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

no point in taking one, one does nothing. Take 3 or 4 and even that isn't much of a high.

15. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I did not tell him to take 12, I told him that I took twelve. If anything, a statement like that should deter someone from doing what I do :tongue:

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
    • The Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam to Paul Atreides