Oxycodone and Cyclobenzaprine

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by BhamAaron, Jun 20, 2006.

1. BhamAaron

BhamAaron Member

Anyone tried this combo before? I've tried oxycodone and carisoprodol (Soma) before and found the carisoprodol intensified the effects of the oxycodone. I was wondering if the cyclobenzabrine (Flexeril) will have the same effect with the oxycodone as the carisoprodol did.

2. Ive done that a few times but it was 2perc 10's,flexeril and some xanax. I dont think the muscle relaxers intensify the oxys effects but they complement each other pretty good.

3. slangshot1

slangshot1 Member

are cyclobenzaprines really rec, never heard of it and assume be a shitty ass try to get high

4. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

flexaril is horrible stuff. If you like induced stupidity and drooling, go ahead and take it, but otherwise, it is not similar to Soma. (And, for the life of me, I can't figure out what people see in Soma, either.)

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The other night I ate 16 flexerils. They were 5mg each. I barely felt anything at all. Probably because I was on xanax at the same time and just didn't notice the flexeril. I made a thread about it, but I had only consumed 7 of the flexerils when I made the thread. I ate the rest of the afterwards.

6. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

oh god, i hate cyclobenzaprine... all u do is pass out and then ur SOOO ate up the next day

dismal short term memory, tired, edgy, etc

ugh, its just not my cup of tea ;)

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

We think alike maggie! I dont get the Soma deal either, my girlfriend has a script for them and every month, there is like 20 left in the bottle. We usually give them to friends, she takes them every once in a while when she cant sleep, she has horrible back pain, and they wont give her opiates anymore (them bastards!) so she only takes them when she needs to. I mean we have both taken them for fun, and I used to take them when I was in my early teens because I thought the feeling was good, but really all it is is like being kind of drunk without the pleasure of tasing beer.

8. elover

elover ritz with cheese

Cyclobenzaprines have great use. I love to keep them on hand because I can get them easily, I love to pop some when the rolls are wearing off, or your crashing on blow, or just a bad day to only take a few just to take the edge off and not get fucked up. They're awesome if you use them right.

9. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

I get prescribed this new muscle relaxor called Zanaflex...its alright...but to me muscle relaxors dont really make u feel any different or make u feel 'high'...As far as flexril goes, ive had it a million times and there is definatly no recreational value to them whatsoever

10. I get Zanaflex too, 4mg tablets. What do you think? All they do is make me doze off for about 2 hours with no "high" of any kind. Then I wake up and wonder what happened (loss of short term memory), and why I feel like shit, and when can I take some oxy instead...

Also, I get Methocarbamol - 500mg. Two of those creates the same feeling as the zanaflex (tizanidine).

All I have to say is sell this shit to someone who wants it, cause its not worth it.

-V

11. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

True That

12. mitchelpatrick

mitchelpatrick Members

I never took Oxycodone. I alternate between Flexeril and Robaxin right now. I tried Skelaxin, but it did nothing for me.
    I always ask for the lowest dose and then I split the tablet. After I build a tolerance to that, then I can take the whole thing.
    You might want to try it since it doesn't seem to be as strong.
    Everyone is different so you may have to try a few.
    All muscle relaxers will make you tired/sleepy to some degree, because it is slowing your heartbeat down.
    I hope you find one you like soon.:)

13. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned till the year 2050 Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

this thread started12 years ago......attitude of society has severely changed since these posts were made

pills bad
    weed good