Oxy Codone 5mg Capsull ETH?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by mircuser, Aug 25, 2005.

1. mircuser

mircuser Member

Hey so i found these pills in my cabanit, the bottle said "Oxy Codone 5mg capsul ETH" i was juts wondering, would these fuck me up? yes? no? and how many would do the trick. Thanks for all replys!

2. makno

makno Senior Member

are they pinkish ? ive seen caps that were 5 mg before 5 x 4 = a 20 mg oxy ....so if youve never done or are sensitive to painkillers take 2 wait 20 min ...and if your not experiencing enuff repeat 2 more and then wait 20 and take 2 more till your scratching yer face and feel great ....theese would not be time release so whatever they got , 20 min is all it would take

3. mircuser

mircuser Member

Well, my bro got them when he came home with lukimia... Dont worry hes getting better, but hes got a shitload of em, like hundreds in this bottle man.
    I took a picture with webcam...
    [​IMG]

4. makno

makno Senior Member

you can bring them over here and well try em out !

5. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

i would open the capsuls and take the powder take 15-20mg your first time,theses will fuck you up, its an opaite, provids effects simaluar to heroin,www.erowid.org look it up

6. mircuser

mircuser Member

I just wana know if these pills are harmfull to me? or how much of them will fuck me up?

7. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

see my above post it tells all.