Oxy 80 - is this a fair price?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Mar 17, 2009.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

my friend told me he can get oxy 80s for 50 bucks a pop. he isnt the main supplier, he is just a middle man but thats what he told me. ive heard of oxy 80s going for 40 bucks a pop but is 50 bucks still a good price?

2. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Yep he's making 10 bucks off you..

3. IllCanabillyVanilly

not sure if your serious or just fuckin around with me but i know for a fact this kid wouldn't rip me off. ive been friends with him for a long time now and he always gets me stuff even if it means he gets nothing out of the deal (i have offered him before but he doesnt use any drugs. he used to smoke weed but he quit)

4. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

No , I'm just fucking with ya. Around here 50 bucks is a good price. But I only pay 35 and sell for 65. But I only get that deal once in awhile

5. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

I used to get them for $30, but I've gone up to $40 before. $50 isn't unreasonable (and here's a secret, I've paid $20 for a 30 before :p)

6. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

yeah thats fine. street price around here is 60-70

7. china_white

china_white Banned

wow I feel so bad for you,
    here its 20-25 for a OC40
    and 30-35 for a 80!!!!!
    and I wont pay more then 20 and 30 respectively because I think its a rip :S

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

hell yeah, I used to pay 12-15 for a generic 80, the most I've paid is $20 and a few bars. Unless your rich as hell, I find it hard to believe people actually get hooked on oxy if paying $1 a mg. Thats insane.

9. rodwv

rodwv Member

That's how it starts man it's just up an up from there my friend.Pharms have always been the big thing around here way before oc's where out when tylox and d's were the big pills going.(had to add this tylox $12 Percs $4 for 5's this is before they made higher perc doses, same medicine right but more then twice the price no wonder people think us hillbillies are so dumb this was the mid 90's)Anyway back when oc's came out i was in the lox game on a trip to re-up my hook said she got her lox but the docs wanted her to try a new medicine oc40's.She was on massive lox's everyday thus the high starting dose.Anyway we got the 120 40for $3 apiece.she was on medicade.so we had the loxs for $12(5mg oxcycodone) the 40's for $10(40mg oxycodone).no body would touch the 40's.fast foward a year People get hip start given $20.ythat last a bout a year then in "99 the price went from $20 apiece to $40 IN one summer.so the more popular they become in your area the more your going to pay.Just wanna let folks know what's around the corner.

to the op sorry for getting off topic but i'd give $50.that's what i give for singles here unless it's in bulk then it's way cheapermost folks give $80 to $100 here who cares if your buddy makes $10 on you that's a cheap price hell he's commiting a felony for you.

sorry so long ya'll mixxed bars with my oc toda and i hardly ever do xanies. xanies

10. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

i pay 25$ for a brand 80 and 7$ for a generic when i can get them...

11. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i get OC 80s for 40$ a pop. i honestly think this is more than their worth but im wiling to treat myself once in awhile. i would NEVER pay 50$ for that pill, not worth in IMO. 50$ could go alot further with basically any other drug except for coke. like oxyrisin said your friend is most likely putting a tax on it. i wouldnt do it if i were you.

12. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

damn dude, if i could get 80's for 30$ a pop, i'd be all over that shit. even though i get 180 10mg's oxy for 2$. you can never have to much oxy on hand:D

13. IllCanabillyVanilly

im probably not gonna get any. i got a low tolerance so i usually settle for weaker stuff. my brother does all kinds of opiates so i was pretty much asking for him.

14. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

Ya but you can cut it into quarters and do it that way.
    Come on man buy it DO IT! DO IT! DO IT NOW..:cool:

15. oddibemcd

oddibemcd Member

Calling this post out. Anyone who has done oxy for more than a couple of days knows there is no difference between the brand name and the generic, besides what the co-pay is when someone obtains the drug from a pharmacy.

Both the generic and the brand name 80 only come in an extended relief form, so both are going to have a coating that needs to be removed if the extended release version of the drug is not wanted. There is no difference. The drug has been around since the early 1900's. There is no patent protection. I can sadly understand why kids pay more for a shirt with a brand name. I think it is dumb, but I can understand it. Paying more for brand name pills is amazingly dense.

16. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Here its a buck a mg so we pay 80. 50 is something to jump on!

17. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

eh, i'll agree that $50 isn't unreasonable, but i personally wouldn't pay it. they go for $40 around here. $1 / mg is fucking ridiculous. no way in hell, man.

18. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

^^^HAHA You can call out all you want there bud.I don't like to say it but..
    You are all confussed on this one..
    The generics they made awhile back were not even close to being the same as Purdue.
    Except for the Watson one,Those were made by Purdue and sold to Watson as Generic. Maybe thats the only generic one you tried.
    Otherwise you would have never made that statement.
    Educate yourself a little and get back to us.:eek:
    Pease

19. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

hahahah yessss

20. will00226

will00226 Member

Lucky sons of bitches. Its like $80 bucks for 80 over here. Thats why I mostly do pods.