Overcame foot shyness.

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Killa1989, Dec 3, 2017.

?

Are you wearing socks or are you barefoot

1. Barefoot

20 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Socks

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

I have this on all my social media I’m not shy of showing my feet, but did you mean showing you’re soles like this?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Something like that, as long as someone is deliberately showing off their bare soles

3. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

To me the most challenging part of my foot shyness was anyone to see my bare soles, especially if they were female. I could finally recall the time that I was then able to sit out on the water on one of those inflatable rafts, a first for me. Occasionally I have visited nail salons and received pedicures to help combat my phobia, it became a fun activity for me. I can recall joking with this cute gal that she my have removed a tiny mole while filing down any callouses on my feet. She then lifted my foot, looked at my sole, laughed and said with a smile, it's still there! By then I knew that all this fear was now in my rear view mirror.

Killa1989 likes this.
  4. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Well shit, even I wasn't THAT nervous about it. Beaches/pools were the only natural places for me to loosen up and take them off, because there everybody else was doing it, so mine were, in essence, hidden in plain sight. But I did sink my feet into the sand many times when I could, to hide them from unwanted attention. And once the swim was over, the shoes and socks would come back on ASAP.

5. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

Do you just go anywhere to get a pedicure or are there certain places for males ?

6. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Oh, just anywhere.....

7. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

Are you male or female? that’s cool you got experience of being barefoot I was just that guy that no matter what I would never show my feet. Funny how that’s all I do now

8. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

I have a dick. But while I have no gender identity issues, I've sometimes regretted not being born a female. Something just tells me that being barefoot as a girl might have been more fun. Girls' feet look nicer, definitely, so the knowledge of this might have empowered me to bare them more often, knowing that chicks probably get forgiven more often for showing theirs. Oh yeah, I've sometimes imagined what it would be like to be some hot blonde, who walks around barefooted in her daisy dukes, southern redneck style.

9. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

I dont mind if people see me barefoot infact I like it. Some girls and boys say "I like your feet" and I love it.

I used to be a little foot shy but i just randomly took my shoes and socks off in the library when i was about twelve (and i Never look back). Only in places where people may have something against it like library or school. PArks and that a fine

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  10. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

I remember when I overcame my foot shyness. It was a warm summer day, and I had been outside. Came home for a bit, and untied my sneakers and took 'em off, and thought I'd just chill. Stared at my socked feet, which suddenly were very warm. I quickly yanked off those damn socks and ran outside, barefoot, through the mud, dirt and grass. My feet got filthy pretty fast, and I loved it. A barefooted boy was born!

txbarefooter likes this.
  11. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

Your were 12 damn youre lucky. When I was 12 I was at a water park and didn’t get in the water because I was foot shy

12. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I love it when I get compliments on my feet, just got one a couple of weeks ago. It makes you pretty much forget that you were foot shy.

Yep, standing in line at a water park is so easy now, aside for a few in water shoes, everyone is barefoot including yourself. It feels great!

13. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

Hell yeah I remember this one girl said I had cute toes , best day of my life

14. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Yes, isn't that amazing? A gal that used to cut my hair told me that, as I was wearing flip flops in the chair. They will never realize how much that means to us!! Totally awesome.

BTW, how did this happen for you? I'm very curious.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  15. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

Waterparks were different for me I was only footshy in places where adults could tell me off, In a park hanging out with friends i used to always go barefoot, Even in my local KFC i would go barefoot. Bu t since i was Twelve i wouldnt care what anyone says. in 200 years non of this will matter anyway,

16. Maxxy

Maxxy Members

Just go barefoot why you so shy.

17. Killa1989

Killa1989 Members

It was one the first time I started showing my feet sober, I went to rehab for getting into trouble as a youth
    I was 17 And the counselor was this hot Italian 23 year old.
    So I was the bad ass and she knew that cause when i would get mad she wouldn’t say nothing just try calm me down. So my first 20 days in there I was just there for 30 days anyways.
    So back to the 20 days and it was in the summer around like July. I notice she acknowledged the fact I wouldn’t go barefoot because everyone had gone barefoot atleast once to go shower or go to activities like swimming in a pool. So she had seen everyone’s feet besides me because out the shower I would be wearing socks.
    So the counselor always wakes you up at 8 for breakfast and i don’t know how but I was barefoot I guess my socks slipped
    Off in my sleep so when she came in the room my and my feet, my soles were out of the blanket.
    She quickly shut the door looking shocked saying is breakfast ready. I was dead ass embarrassed.
    So at breakfast I was making fun of people and we had this thing we all say were thankful and I always said “ nothing and all” and skip, and that hot counselor would get mad and tell me to say more or were not going on but this time she just blushed when I looked at her expecting her to get mad but she was letting me get away with everything.
    So on my 2nd last day I was being so loud banging the ground really loud with the the downstairs roommate in the facility, so she comes in bursting in, and I planed it because I was barefoot.
    She told me to stop and I was facedown on the bed with my soles out. I said I’m sorry I told her I get wild out when my feet are hot and she looked closer to my feet and said there cute.
    But then said she would get me in trouble if i did it again and said she would be watching me like black widow lmao tbh 2 weeks later that iggy black widow was released ironic or Maybe she knew it before it was famous ?
    I know she wanted to see more of my feet because she would come and visit my door room saying if I need help with assignments and every time I would open the door she would look down and check on my feet but since I was still embarrassed so I’ll take cautions cause I didn’t want to show my feet to man I would have socks and she would look disappointed.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  18. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I've gone from being foot shy to being intrigued on women who like male feet. I find them so fascinating and sexy.

19. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

I'm intrigued by them, too. In my experience, women who like men to go barefoot are themselves more sensual and laid-back. I LOVE that!

20. Joe45432

Joe45432 Members

I like not having socks on thi