Over the counter drugs that cause hallucinations.

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Happy Tree Elf, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Happy Tree Elf

Happy Tree Elf Member

I was just wondering if anyone out there could tell me about some over the counter drugs that cause hallucinations and a little (or alot whatever is confortable ^_^) about there expericence on the drug, the kind of hallucination they had, and the health risks (always like to be informed).

I realize that the better hallucinogens are probably the illegal ones (and how I do love them) but I'm interested in finding out about the ones that I can go to the store and buy mainly because I am a lazy basterd lol (experiences getting prescription drugs from doctors would also be nice). I would just ask my friends about this but they are a little bit obsessed with LSD and probably wouldn't tell me or don't know that much about other hallucinatory drugs. Don't get me wrong I love LSD (tis my favorite ^_^) but I would also like to broaden my horizons with the hallucination experience

Some related things I am interested in and would like more information about are: Lilliputians, Brodnignagian, and Amyl nitrate. But really any information about hallucinations and how to cause them would be most appreciated.

If this is the wrong place to post this I apologize.

I thank you in advance for any and all information!

2. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

dipphenhydramine, ingredient in many otc sleeping pills eg nytol (here in the uk)
    i took like 5 and you seem to become completely delusional...depth perception fucks up, audio hallucinations, thinking my friend turned into someone else...
    is quite fun but nothing in comparison to classic psychedelics.
    i get my pharms off my nan =)
    x x x

3. branflakes

branflakes Member

dextromethorphan
    diphenhydramine
    dramamine

4. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Dramamine isn't really that great, for every 50mgs is like 29mg of diphenhydramine, or Benadryl.

Try around 300-500mg's of Ben, I usually just take 100-150mgs so I can sleep well after smoking a fatty. :)

5. Happy Tree Elf

Happy Tree Elf Member

According to the directions on the back each pill had 25 mg so I took 12 pills which put me up to 300 mg and it feels pretty good!! No hallucinations so far (which means I'll just have to take more next time) but then again its only been long enough sense I took them to watch Hot Fuzz (great film) so who knows maybe it'll kick in later. All in all its a great cheap and convenient drug that I don't have to worry about getting caught with. I'm very sure it will really come in handy one of these days. Course for the most part I'm just going to stay with good old LSD.

Thank you all very much for helping me broaden my horizons and if you think of anything else I might like please let me know. I'm all for trying new things! I only wish that I knew psychodelic's nan lol.

PS: check out this wonderful music at doctorsteel.com in audio experimentation if your bored. I know for me its one of my favorite things I can listen to on any drug and hope it makes you giggle!!

6. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

ambien and lunesta both create psychadelic effects for me. the high isnt merely a standard sleep aid high, but more like shrooms mixed with benzos. hard to explain, but they're my favorite legal highs.

7. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

He said OTC, don't you need a prescription for both Lunesta and Ambein?

8. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

yes u do need a prescription for both lunesta and ambiens...best pills are pharamceutical opiates

9. Wilson

Wilson Member

OTC highs aren't worth it imo. I used to trip dxm every once in a while if I got bored and didn't have any weed.

And diphenhydramine is definately an interesting trip, but not really all that fun at times. Plus, I hate how dph makes you so damn tired, its usually a bitch for me to try and stay away long enough to start tripping.

10. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

Triple c's are greatttt

11. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

best legal high are the "whippets" ( nitrous oxide canisters used for whip cream dispensers) but yeah i would say n20 is the best legal high!

Psychopath likes this.
  12. Syntaxerror

Syntaxerror Member

Fixed.

Stick with the DXM-only stuff, Please.

Also, diphenhydramine is INSANE! Full blown deliriant at the 400mg+ range.

13. Wilson

Wilson Member

Yeah, DPH is some crazyshit, man. I took like 20 something benadryls one night and I got better hallucinations than any acid/shroom trip I've had. I'd never take that much again though lol.

14. budd0413

budd0413 Member

most definantly. If you want an OTC delirant I would just buy some dramamine (equate motion sickness pills). When I was like 17 I ate 25 of them and it was definantly a classic case of delirium. Losing non existant cigarettes, talking to old friends. It's almost like delirants just playback your old memories and really make you go insane. But really if you are going to take any kind of delirant you should really have a reliable sitter becuase who knows whats gonna happen

15. Wilson

Wilson Member

Good advice. I regret not having a sitter when I tripped on DPH. Things can go very wrong pretty quickly if you don't have anybody there to watch out for you.

16. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Whats DXM feel like when u get high off it?

17. HT2a-portal

HT2a-portal Member

DXM is very close to PCP in its effects, its less euphoric and less visual than true psychedelics like LSD, DMT or Mescaline, but it will produce a psychedelic effect, Its pretty safe, 200mg is usually enough but I've taken as much as 1000, it ususally isn't dangerous under 10,000mg. Most od's on DXM tripping comes from other drugs in the cough syrup or pills like Diphenhydramine which can be dangerous and acetaminophen which is harmful to the liver in high doses.

18. cracker531

cracker531 Member

DXM is the way to go if you wanna hallucinate.

I think this is funny...one of my friends seen the police and they asked for our friend. One of my other friends seen a black and yellow robot climbing on the wall. As for me, I heard a secret radio station in the wall and the bricks were moving in and out of the fireplace as well as the wires moving like snakes.

19. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

so whats a threshold dose? like ive never done it b4 but am very sensitive to Psychedelics (except for pot, i puff almost everyday) but anyways the one time i took shrooms i only ate 2 whole shrooms, thats it, not very much considering my other friends were eating like whole 8ths and quarters of shrooms but i wannted to start low just to be safe...and sure enough i started tripping and had the most severe anxiety attack ever and had to leave my friends house and go home, but once i got home to my room and alone i actually enjoyed the trip a lil bit more...soo anyways is 200mg DXM a threshold dose or what?? i just wanna start very low sense its my first time and I HATE THROWING UP so....wut do u DXM pros think a good threshold dose would be for pure DXM??

20. cracker531

cracker531 Member

If you've never done dxm before and want to just hallucinate then take a whole box of coricidin...or chug however many cough syrup bottles that's equivilant.

But hallucinating isn't a sure thing on dxm...it just happens at random.