over a eigth?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by itsallgood, Jan 30, 2009.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

whats up people, iam just wondering what your guys experiences were like with over a eigth of shrooms....because iam going to do a eigth agin the next time i do them but then after iam going to up the dose :) thanks

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Kind of like your signature, but much scarier :D

3. baloon

baloon Member

i was fine with 3 grams, thank you very much....

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Yea, any more than 3 grams and your head starts to sound like the sountrack to Super Mario 2 for the regular nintendo.

5. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

i ate a quarter of some high potency mushrooms once...it was my first time, accidental, and a mistake lol...it was fun at first but then everything got really terrifying and i didn't think i was going to come back to reality. the trip lasted about 10 hours all together. after the 6 hour mark (which is the longest i had read it was supposed to last) is when i REALLY started to freak out. i was at level 5 psychedelia with a total loss of reality. everything was changing colors and morphing as much as you could possibly imagine. everything was morphing together, changing shapes, growing miles wide and shrinking to the width of a pencil. it was insane. at one point everything in my vision was nothing but a mish-mash of colors and i couldn't walk so i had to lay down on my bed for god knows how long. for that duration of time i was going in and out of waking dreams (i don't remember what they were but they scared me.) at some time during this my phone began to ring and the ringtone sounded VERY weird and echoed like crazy...i looked over towards the sound of it and my room stretched for a mile.

it was one of the most intense trips of my life...however not THE most intense...i've seen some crazy shit...it would hard to choose just one ultimate most intense trip.

i plan on doing about 5 grams of some decent shrooms tomorrow =p heh

6. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

i have never eaten under an 1/8 in my entire life lol. 3 summers ago i was gettn an oz a day eating an 1/8 at exactly 5pm everyday haha. that pretty much ruined me mushies wise for a couple years. ive only eaten a quarter once and it was totally and completely mind bending. i dont really remember it all i jus know i was at a good +4 almost +5. maybe one i will venture into the realm of high dosage mushies but that 1/4exp really rattled me for awhile. only venture into high dose mushie if ur really prepared to venture into depths of your carpet haha :D

7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

it really depends on the shroom as far as potency, a quarter of one batch may be weaker then a eigth of another

I have eaten over an eigth and it is an intense trip for sure

8. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

the most i ever ate was 8 grams. it was quiet an experience but not something i want to repeat.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

;)

10. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

my signature is pretty weird lol but he looks pretty happy with the acid in his hat :).....thanks for all the responses only time will tell what happens with me and mushrooms ill take it as it comes but iam prob going to do a nice heroic dose and watch the heavens open lol....and relayer how does the super mario 2 soundtrack sound on the regualr nintendo never heard it but iam guessing it sounds as trembling as something like someones nails against a blackboard :cheers2:

11. PhishSTIX&AcidTRips

PhishSTIX&AcidTRips Member

The last time i took an eight i threw up what i ate the mushrooms with. But ended up having an incredible trip afterwards kind of a mind-fuck but incredible nonetheless

12. Xora

Xora Member

I have eaten 10 grams. That was insane, and it was pretty rough at times. Never a "bad" trip though, I really enjoyed it, lots of visuals, lots of auditory hallucinations (Kept hearing traffic horns, like people in rush hour, honking in my head). I kept talking, couldn't shut up, so loud I couldn't hear what I was thinking and most of what I said made no sense, then my trip kinda smoothed out and I was quiter. Pretty fun really.

13. legal_rasta

legal_rasta Member

hey guys since your all talking about shrooms and stuff, how much would 2 people need, for like a nice trip but not to intense (first time)? would 1/8 be enough or like how much should you have for each person.

14. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

wel we dont really know how potent ur mushies are but generally a 20 bag is enough to trip first time, but having never eaten under an 1/8even my first time idk. i say eat the 1/8 lol but thats jus me i like most things in excess

15. legal_rasta

legal_rasta Member

lol i know. probably normal potency lol.. idk. 1/8 = $35. idk. probably will get 1/8 but idk dont want to much cause im cheap.

16. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

My first time eating shrooms i ate 4 grams. My friends at school who had already tried them said to only eat 1 gram because of how potent they were. Of course i siad "ah i can handle a little bit of shrooms", and ate all 4 grams i had. i went out into the woods and at about the 45 minute mark i totally lost touch with reality. Everything i did and my friend did (who also was on 4 grams) seemed like a movie. Either super melodramatic or really intense like an action movie. i also thought i wasnt going to come out of it and i was going to be insane for the rest of my life. i kept running scenarios through my head about how my parents were going to find me dead in the woods or something. Luckily my friend brought me out of my bad trip somewhat (he had me take off my shoes and socks, believe it or not, this is what got me out of a bad trip). I peaked for about 2.5 hours, then the 2-3 comedown was the best feeling of my life. oh yeah, when i first was coming up and beginning to peak it was complete euphoria, me and my friend were rolling around in the woods, in the dirt and leaves, because everything felt so good, physically and mentally. anyways that's my experience with more than an 8th of shrooms. now that ive done more psychedelics i think i would be able to handle it again, and want to.

17. legal_rasta

legal_rasta Member

idk how potent these are sposto be but i kinda dont wanna spend $35 for one time... anyway thats cool. it sounds sweet. i could picture a couple people just rollin around on the ground like a dog. lol.

18. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

I took an eighth (3.5 grams) of some pretty potent shroomiess my first time and had a very fun time. The come up was a bit mood-neutral, but once I started peaking I could not stop laughing. I laughed like an absolute madman too but no time did I ever feel any fear. The closed eyed visuals were ok, especially with pot but open-eyed visuals were lacking more than I thought. I mean I saw some pretty strange shit though like faces changed shape and trees seemed to magnify their parts to me lol. And yeah as someone pointed out it felt like a movie.....an epic movie. Like everytime I helped my fellow trippers and others it felt like the main theme song from the movie "The Fountain" was playing. Over all it was a very euphoric trip and I had no problems whatsoever with it.....well other than being a bit slower and lazier, lol. Oh and time was pretty funky shit like time just passed but it passed slowly but surely....like time definitley passed normally but every time I looked at the clock it was only like 10 minutes later and this prompted me to get into deep conversations about time.

Fun time but not as intense as I would have wanted it. I havn't been able to get lots of shrooms at a time (more than 4 gs) but next time I can get what I want, I'm jumping right into 7 grams. I want the ego-shattering mind bending trip that I have been seeking for a while from shroomies.

19. nesta

nesta Banned

i've taken up to 5.5g dried with no real issue. it depends on potency, of course. virtually all the mushrooms i've taken in the past have been homegrown via pf tek, if that makes a difference.

then again, i've only had a handful of scary experiences on ANY psychedelics, none of them with mushrooms alone.

20. Sprout420

Sprout420 Member

I took a quarter at a concert once and smoked about 3 blunts throughout the night. I tripped my face off but the shrooms seemed to energize my friends and I and we were able to dance for like 6 hours straight. crazy shit my friends.
    trip!