Outdoor Grow...enormous jack herer plant timeline pics

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by Vapemaster, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Vapemaster

Vapemaster Captain of a sinking ship

Been posting this in the weed pics thread within the stoners lounge but I wanted to make a little timeline from around when the plant started flowering to where it's at now. This plant was started in an aerogarden with an anonymous bagseed, along with another bagseed which ended up being male. It was grown in the aerogarden until it was about a foot tall and then transplanted to the great outdoors. We didn't expect it to do nearly as well as it has.

PS...haven't given it any nutes or fertilizers but some bone meal early on. Other than that mother nature is taking care of things.

Aug 7th..right around when flowering began.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aug. 9th
    [​IMG]

Aug. 23rd
    [​IMG]

2. Vapemaster

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sept. 8th
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Vapemaster

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sept. 20th
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Vapemaster

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will be keeping this updated. A few more weeks!

5. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

awesome man, kinda airy but still very beautiful!! :cheers2:

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I didnt see no plants man, all I saw was a tree.. This sucks..[​IMG]

7. Vapemaster

just got a call from my friend...some dog fucker has stolen the top of the tree. Has to be someone we know...justice will be served.

8. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

damn man that sucks.........i fuckin hate rippers. i would go ahead and harvest her now......if you don't, it's just going to keep happening......sucks i know, but it's better than nothing.

9. Vapemaster

Yea we chopped er..still got alot. Pretty sure its this guy on his street who went to our highschool...this kid loves his honda prelude more than anything...basically gonna tell him his car is in permanent jeopardy if we dont get 90 percent of what he took. Found leaves leading in the direction of his house. I ordered a replica baretta pellet gun the other day...if it comes to it that is going to come into play.

10. Vapemaster

Here's what we ended up with. This plant is a fucking bitch to trim due to all the miniscule little leaves tucked in with the bud. Also pictured is some cheese which is looking extremely scrumptious. Only done trimming about half of the jack, but finished the cheese last night. Will be working on getting what was stolen from us tn...checking the trash for trimmings at the suspects house, and taking a peak in his shed since we saw the light on pretty damn late last night which was suspicious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Vapemaster

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

least you didnt lose it all? .. do you have Moose there. Maybe a moose at the tops... seems kinda funny that the thief wouldnt take the whole thing.. idk/. just wondering..

nice grow btw.. :D

13. Vapemaster

lol no moose this far south. It was definitely cut....there was probably too much for him to carry and didn't wanna be making multiple trips down the street. Right now I'm like 90% sure it was this loser who lives literally 2 minutes walking distance down the street. There was a cheese plant growing right beside it too which was left untouched. Fuckin' amateurs. He'll get his.

Red dot is approximately where my friend resides...green dot is the suspected thief. 6-10 houses down. Found a few leaves towards his place.
    [​IMG]

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

funny "this is where a dickhead lives map".. :)

15. Vapemaster

if it wasn't on my friends street I would post the address! :tree::smash:

16. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Im jelous, it looks like a good pull! I'm glad they didn't take the whole plant. It just happened to my buddy and I... He was kind of asking for it cause he's a bit too nice and let some kids tag along to his house that he didn't know... It wasn't really all too obvious where it was, covered up by bushes and tomato plants, but you could see it if you were up close... Next thing you know, they tell kids at the school, and some fucker showes up at midnight and rips it out of the ground and runs before my buddy makes it out the back door! It was sad cause a lot of work went into that by my bud and his dad. It was about 9 feet tall with buds coming out of the yin-yang :-( We know who he is and we are not very happy with him, but next time my bud shouldn't let ANYONE he doesn't know or tell more than about 3 to 5 people about it, any more than that is just too many people knowing. Maybe you can bait whoever it is back to it? Like steak it out, see if some asshole comes to try and pull it again, then force him to take you to it all. If not, then tax him a ridiculous amount until he pays you. Take care, glad to see a fellow ontarian producing some killer buddah!

17. Vapemaster

The thief made off with 2/3 of the plant though :( The crown bud alone was probably at least an ounce and a half dry. I have a feeling we'll be seeing it again...this city is mid sized and there's a pretty big circle of friends. Someone is going to fuck up and say something or try and sell one of us that bud which is easily identified...and once we find out who it was they are fucked in one way or another. We'll get vengeance.

18. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Wow, nice big outdoor plant! i live in 'da hood and when i saw the initial pics i was like, "Wow, dude is gonna get jacked!" with the top of that plant sticking up above the fence . . . Sorry you lost her top but glad the dick left you something. Dick took the best dick (donkey dick buds are awesome) for his dickish self eh?

19. Vapemaster

Yeah at least we still got something...fucking sucks though. Waited like 5 months for that thing and then some undeserving motherfucker comes along and takes it. But as I've said, we have a pretty good hunch of who did it. Was only a bagseed anyhow...theres more weed to be grown in the future. Next summer we'll do it on the 3 acres of land my parents own in northern Ontario.

20. Vapemaster

Did some finishing touches on the trim job today and started jarring for curing. Already have about 9x1L mason jars full but the bud is airy so there's not all that much weight to them. Still another 5 or so branches left to trim+jar, but they are the scrummiest of the bunch so a few of them may get made into oil or hash along with the trimmings.

Still no luck on finding the thief but the good news is during the jarring process today, I found around 30 seeds so at least we have the genetics to grow more monsters next summer. My parents are moving to northern ontario so I plan on getting a few of these babies going on their land in the spring.

Anyhow..I'll get some nice pics of the finished product tomorrow. Bud may not be super dense but it's definitely going to be a nice smoke...has a very unique smell. Very spicy/peppery with fruit hints...jack herer smell.