out of curiousity...(ancestral heritage)

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by nirmalamaya, May 30, 2007.

1. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I'm a Borg, I was designed to assimilate your culture and knowledge in to my own.

Ehh nanooh nanooh

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

You actually do look like you have a lot of native american in you. The eyes, mostly. Purdy, indeed;)

3. Biida

Biida Member

Yeah, I'm as pale as paper, but a lot of people have made similar comments about my eyes. :) thank you

4. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

Mostly german and swedish

5. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

Jew here.

Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Israeli, Lithuanian, English.

6. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

I'm think scottish, english, my mom is catholic, a little english? shit... i meant indian, but i forgot to use backspace.

7. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

Wow - I was trying to place you - I was wondering perhaps, turkish? Albanian? ... but I can really see the native now (I have a couple of friends who are alaskan native)

8. Layla Nahar

Layla Nahar Member

Austrian on my father's side, northern england on my mothers. People alway (ALWAYS) think I'm swedish.

9. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Im mostly Irish and a little bit German

10. Little flower

Little flower Member

i am 10% scottish, a bit irish, mainly english, a bit welsh, a bit french, dutch from hundreds of years back so it does not really count, same with swedish, german and polish, but as i said it is really far back, so i'm not even a 32nd. i am very very interested in family history, and i am proud of it, espacialy of the celtic bits, i am a direct descendant of king robert the bruce and king edward the second and a few other kings and queens. but then also my great grandmother was from lanceshire and my great great great grand father was a butcher in deptford. i think it is an important step in finding out about yourself, where you come from, what kind of people your ancestors were. i've been able to trace my line back to a roman in wales, kenneth macalpine whose mother was a pict, the sons of mil (according to myth, the irish people are descended from), one or two vikings and a few normans.

I love it!

blessings
    xxx

11. darkain

darkain Member

My Dad was born in Holland. My mom was born in Canada but both her parents were also born in Holland.

Guess you could say i'm Dutch

12. Meatball420

Meatball420 Member

I'm aztec, german, and irish

13. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

My dad and all of his family is Jewish so I'm a half Russian Jew. HURRAY FOR JEWISH PEEPS!

Other than that I'm like everything else that's white. lol Also, I'm either like 1/36 Black or Native American. Me and my sister traced back our heritage and one of the people in our family (like great great great, etc. grandpa) was recorded as being 3/4 Black in some censuses but also as 3/4 Native American in others. Its confuuuuusing.

14. infested_sinner

infested_sinner Member

you know whats funny? i have never met a jewish person who smoked weed...
    wait i met someone whos half jewish so nvm...

anyway im scottish,irish,english, and ukranian...

15. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Lol my HS math teacher smoked weed and he was Jewish. He was even a practicing Jew. HE WAS SO AWSOME!!! 2 of my friends are Jewish too cause Jews rock man!