out of control

Discussion in 'Protest' started by TimeTraveler2043, Apr 2, 2007.

1. TimeTraveler2043

TimeTraveler2043 Member

i hate to be the one to tell you all, if you don't already know. this country...no world.. is spiraling out of control. everything is getting more strict & more & more evil is coming around. the govt. is corrupt & we can't stop them. protesting won't work...if you try it you're looked at as anti-american. they say you're renegades..rebels. & everything is so pussified anymore. schools & laws & everything. you can't say anything about anyone...especially not anyone a diff color than you or else you're fucked. bush is ruining this country & well for all i care the rest of the world can fuck off.. we got our own problems. all the bullshit with the war needs to stop. we gave those people help & they still can't figure out how to make things rite.. well fuck 'em. there are so many problems that we have here that it makes you very curious why we even bother over there. there's so much garbage going on that i don't even know about let alone half the people in this country. it saddens me to think of what my children will have to go through. i'm sorry about being negative & making things seem so bad but they really are & it needs to be realized...i guess all you can do is try to make things better why you'res till around

2. Magical Fire Lady

Magical Fire Lady Senior Member

Yeah I think hardcore Christians might be trying to take over the world and that fact that people are succumbing to it is unbelievable to me. But giving up and doing nothing and not being part of the revolution is just taking a step backwards. If you're not gonna do anything you're just part of the problem. Something may not totally WORK but it will AFFECT

3. TimeTraveler2043

TimeTraveler2043 Member

well i'm not sayin i'm not gonna try...if someone is ready to make the first step. you need numbers & if you don't have that then you get singled out & it won't work.

4. Monkey Tree

Monkey Tree Member

I'll be in to stop the fag a.k.a Bush. He's only staying in the war cause he wants to rule Iraq. The same as the presidents of the time wanted to rule Korea and Vietnam. Going on what Magical Fire Lady said hardcore Christians are making people succumb cause guess what the Queen of England is? Oh my god a Christian. That's the only religion you're allowed to be king or queen of England. American politics is racist and sexist. Notice how there's never been a female president or a black president. I wonder if Bill Clinton will still be called the first lady if Hilary is elected.

I'm finished ranting and raving on about one thing that needs to be changed.

:beatnik2: Peace :beatnik2:

5. TimeTraveler2043

TimeTraveler2043 Member

yea there hasn't been a black or a lady but just wait.. it's gonna be happening soon. who knows which'll win but. i dunno i just think things are fucked up pretty bad here.

6. evsride

evsride are you irie?

doesnt matter who you elect for prez if they are in one of the two corporate whore parties....vote third party.....

We have but three tools of recourse for grievances perpetrated upon the citizenry: the jury box, the ballot box, and muthafuckin bullet box!

I hope it doesnt come down to the third one.

Prays for Peace

7. mandell

mandell Banned

While the army is bogged down in Iraq looking for "furren terrsts", some dude in Virginia tech mowed down 31 students.

Thanks to Bush and the climate of fear, violence and division that he has sown all these past years.

And I'm not even going to get into the national debt thingy...I don't even wanna hear it. Pathetic really.
    :$

8. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My generation went through the cold war with the threat of nuclear annhilation, a threat which still exists. Previous generations went through world wars and the great depression. Look throughout history and you'll find that every generation had its cross to bear.

Yes it's true that we're facing certain crises which in the worst case scenario could result in a world-wide holocasut. Religious conflicts could escalate from terrorism to outright holy war. The environment/global warming has become a critical issue; climate change could result in crop failures and mass starvation. The human race has the ability to overcome these problems, but will they? [​IMG]

Don't let fear of the future keep you from having kids if you want them. We've all gone through some shit in our lifetimes and we still are, but who among us wishes they had never been born?

9. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

very well put. I hate to admit it as well, but our world is going to shit. I haven't really heard of any "nice" things to look forward to in the future. It does seem downhill from here. I think our progression was just too quick. Like we have invented things and done more since 2000 vs. from 1600-1900. Sad, huh?