Our 1st Couples Foursome

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by LowHangers, Mar 17, 2019.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Last night the four of us experienced the most wonderful, enjoyable sex of our lives. The evening started for the four of us with a delicious meal before inviting Tom and Carol back to our house where my wife broke out some cheese and crackers along with a nice bottle of wine. The four of us planned this evening so the conversations once home quickly got on the subject of sex so my wife Gayle and Tom's wife Carol said why don't you guys get things started by sucking each other while we watch. Well, we didn't need any more coaxing as I removed Tom's pants, got on my knees with him sitting on the couch and started sucking his cock. The wives were chatting, giggling, giving instructions to what they wanted to see, and cheering me on. After about 20 minutes they said ok Tom, it's your turn so I stood up and removed my pants and took a seat on the couch as Tom got down on his knees and took my cock into his mouth and began sucking me to their requests. While Tom's sucking my cock I noticed the wives each had a hand down their pants playing with themselves so I asked them, "How about you ladies play with each others pussies?" Neither have played with another woman so it's a first for them but they proceeded to remove their pants and rub each others clits as Tom and I got naked and began 69 sucking each other on the floor. The ladies were getting really horny after a bit and suggested we all go up to the bedroom and pile in the bed together. To keep this as short as possible the next 2 1/2 hours were pretty fabulous as we were all sucking, fucking, and licking each other. The wives even got the strap-on's out and fucked each other which was totally hot for Tom and I. It was shortly after this that I suggested they try and fuck us with their strap-on's while we're 69 sucking each other. It's a California King bed so we all got repositioned. Tom and I in a sideways 69 so the wives could spoon position fuck us. It was amazing and we all had several orgasms as cum was being taken and shared amongst us. Tom and I even fucked his wife from both ends before turning and giving my wife the same. It was the most fabulous sexual experience for all of us and the wives really enjoyed eating each others pussies which was a first for both of them. Yes, we plan on doing this again, and again going forward into the future.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    TxHorndog, dg8993, jmadre and 3 others like this.
  2. ALCOmech

ALCOmech Visitor

That’s wonderful! Glad for you that you were able to experience that.

Sounds like great fun. Hope it does indeed continue on for all of you into the future.

3. topper

topper Member

Great! It keeps getting better and better.

4. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

Awesome story! Wish I was there to witness such a hot event. I hope your next go around will be even hotter!

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I certainly hope so. Tom has been our shared lover for over two years now and we just got his wife turned on to the couples sex and she's a lot of fun.

jmadre and Cumbrewer like this.