Ouch. :-/

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pianoperson60, May 6, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

Okay, Dylans gotta be a bit more careful.

Nothing that bad, but usually I try to respect if people dont like you smoking at their house, what I mean is my host family Im living with in Berlin...

And if I do smoke, its on the balcony when theyre away, so it doesnt smell of course.

But today I decided to smoke out the window in the bathroom as I showered, and I sat fully out the window, with the window cracked a BIT open behind me, but all the smoke was directed away, or so I thought.

Smoked all was good, then I came out and talked with my hsot parents who had just gotten home, and my eyes were good and I just showered so I didnt smell or anything.

But apparently the bathroom smelt a tiny tiny bit. My host mother went into the bathroom then came out and asked if I had smoked anything, and I just said no calmly, and she just said with a smile "Good night then, sleep well."

A bit stupid of me, I didnt think it would make it smell at all, guess I just cant smoke out that window again.

As you can tell, the weed I smoked out that window was realllly good because Im blazed and therefore rambling with this thread already.

So moral of the story: Only smoke on their balcony when theyre gone, cuz somehow the weed I smoked today had the power to melt through the bathroom window and into the bathroom!

2. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

so you were OUTSIDE the window, and it still got in? bummer man. i bet your host mother doesn't care after the way you described her. could say you just smoked a cigarette outside then changed in the bathroom or something so the smell lingered. but thats all i got...

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

well yea obviously because regardless, when u came back in some of the smoke still came with you, even if it was just lingering on you/you clothes