OUCH!?!~~son of a bitch~~

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Lodog, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I just got poked in the thigh by a tack...

let me reiterate I JUST GOT POKED IN THE THIGH BY A FUCKING TACK!!! which means that at some point during the day I had the brilliant notion to put a tack in my pocket.

*sigh*

I quit smoking pot 3 years ago, but I swear at times you couldn't tell.

Which brings me to the question, "What did I need a damn tack for?"

2. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

it was because you wanted to write a thread on being poked with a tack, and that wouldnt have happened if you would not have put one in your pocket.. hence i wouldnt be writing this response either... everything happens for a reason my friend.. :D

3. Lodog

Lodog ¿

So you're saying it's possible I may have somehow just diverted the apocalypse from happening.....or made it start....either way I still have to live (or die) with myself knowing I put a damn tack in my pocket for no reason.

4. Lodog

Lodog ¿

This post hasn't been up for 2 hours before it almost fades into hipforums obscurity forever.

I don't post much around here, but shit when I do I like to see it at least get more than 2 damn replies!!

You people have a chance to laugh at my stupidity and pain and you just let it pass on by. A tack in a pocket is some good damn comedy gold and you officialy suck in my book for not paying heed.

"Oh look Juggs is being a pervert again! I'm going to reply to that thread a numerous amount of times!" or "Look another damn "list" thread I better post something there for sure." meanwhile heartfelt posts like this get lost in the shuffle.

I give up with you people.

5. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

much earlier today, while you were taking a peacefull shit and picking your nose...
    you pulled a booger from your nasal cavity that you really wanted to bring to your brothers next show and tell class.
    instead of using a piece of electrical tape that was holding the back of the commode together, you concluded that it would be a good idea to save your trophy boogers on the bathroom wall.
    so,
    around lunch time you felt a slight movement in your bowel region, and instead of heading straight for the throne, you chose to pick up a thumb tack before making your descent towards secret confines of your favorite shitter.
    while walking in the direction of your most prized piece of real estate, on the planet,
    you heard what you thought was a small child crying out for help...
    upon further investigation, you realized that it was the neighbors pesky kitten who had gotten his front paw caught in the garbage disposal again.
    You walk up to save the kitten and decide to hit the 'on' switch instead and as you were watching the moaning pussy spin down the drain (like on gremlins) ..
    you cocked up your leg to let out a juicy wet fart,
    hence, prolonging your anticipated adventure in the rest room,
    and leaving the unbooger holding tack in your pocket to be assaulted by it later in the afternoon.

I could be wrong about this.
    but probably not

6. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

and don't ever complain because nobody responds to you,
    like your something special that should be jumped at when you arrive .....

u bish u !

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

sorry, i didn't even see it.

8. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

wow.....you must be psychic or something....you should set up a 1-900 number and make people pay for that shit. [​IMG]

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

lodog, you didn't post anything in my thread tonight, and it had pictures.

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

if the devil doesnt like it, he can sit on a tack.

OUCH!

sit on a tack

OUCH!

sit on a tack.

and if the devil doesnt like it, he can sit on a tack

OUCH

sit on a tack to stay.

11. Lodog

Lodog ¿

That's cool, but your version of the story has a few holes in it.
    namely the asshole that wrote it.