Ouch...It Hurts

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Whispering Winds, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Member

Does anyone have any tips for someone who wants to have good sex, but is finding that it hurts...like I have never really had full on sex, because it hurts so badly, like is there something I need to do to relax? Has anyone else ever been plagued by this? Help.

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Foreplay foreplay foreplay! No way should you ever have sex without adequate foreplay (whatever that may mean for you)

try lubrication as well

What exactly hurts? Him trying to enter you? Have you ever masturbated by inserting something? Have you talked to him about it (I mean, really talked, fullout discussion) communication is key love.

3. Moro

Moro Member

i have the same problem! I want to enjoy sex - i use lubrication and everything, but it still doesn't feel comfortable!
    ~Moro

4. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Member

He can insert it like part way, then it starts killing, like it's not enjoyable, and foreplay is always there, and we have talked about it like full fledged conversation no, so maybe I'll try that...I dunno what it is, my legs start aching and insides start feeling the pain. It may have something to do with me tensing up or something, I really need to start using a freakin dildo to get looser or something...

5. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

there is something not uncommon among women called "vaginismus" that causes painful sex. i'd look into it...its fixable

6. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Whispering Winds, I had the exact same problem, and still do sometimes. For us it was a combination of angle, making sure I peed before (sex on a full bladder is a bitch AND unhealthy), me buying a dildo, and talking to some doctors. *whew* There are a lot of reasons sex can hurt...for me, a lot of it was because of my endo, that can cause really painful sex. But the thing is, once your body recognizes that sex=pain, sex will almost always equal pain because you're expecting it. My advice? See a doctor, buy a dildo, and in the meantime, find other non-penatrating ways to have a good time. If you want to PM me and talk about it, feel free!

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I've never been able to be comfortable during sex when he's using a condom, with just a few exceptions. I don't know what it is... it probably has something to do with the change in lubrication you get after having a baby. But even with lube and stuff, it's still uncomfortable.... it just feels like I'm fucking a balloon... there's too much resistance or something.

But that's the only way sex has ever hurt me, unless he's just gotten carried away and pounded my ovaries to a pulp, which has happened like twice. But that's okay, because I loved him... haha

8. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

doncha hate that

9. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

well when you find out, let me know please:)

10. louiedawg420

louiedawg420 Member

just do it with a guy that has a small penis, and use lubrication

11. Binky

Binky Member

with me if my b/f just shoves it in it hurts, i've talk to him about it an he now lets me Place it in. Things are much better now.