Others barefoot in public-2

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by hillman30, Aug 9, 2012.

1. hillman30

hillman30 Member

Since the other thread is closed....

Yesterday a kid walking his dog. Today 3 teenagers (one girl and 2 boys). Those 3 must have been barefoot for days since they all had nicely blackened soles.

2. PatrickGSR94

PatrickGSR94 Member

I can go into my local hardware store and my soles will be jet black in like 5 minutes, or even more so walking through a covered parking garage where rain never gets to the parking surfaces.

3. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Spotted two barefoot teenagers at the bus ticket machine in the main station, when I was on my barefoot way home after work, yesterday afternoon... good to see that not all people follow the flip-flop fashion.

Wiggling bare toes,

~*Ganesha*~

4. barefeet4me

barefeet4me Member

Was on my way to the supermarket when I saw two guys in their 20s working on a car parked at the curb, and both were barefoot. Then when I got to the store, saw a guy in his 40s walk out barefoot with a case of beer and get in his truck.

5. femalefeetlover

femalefeetlover Guest

saw a pretty girl get in her car today barefoot. saw plenty more over that past few weeks

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

at the light on the west end bridge.. a women pulled over on the emergency lane to ask a police officer a question. She was barefoot..

7. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

Walking to the liquor store last night, saw a dad and his 2 kids walking barefoot in the center of town, holding their flip flops. I told him I had thought of leaving my flops at home and he almost seemed to get defensive - asked me if I "had a problem"...told him no, I just thought it was cool to see others going barefoot, especially here. Made me wonder if he had gotten looks or comments. My town can be a little uptight and "Stepford"-like at times; I know I've gotten eyerolls and stares when I go sans shoes, not that I care anymore.:)

8. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Yea, that father really seemed uptight.........gees!

9. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

it could be a papa bear reaction, a complete stranger walks up to him and his kids to talk about walking barefoot, prolly a defensive thing.

10. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Well at long last barefooting seems to have arrived in Britain:sunny:Went to a car show today and literally lost count of the number of people of both sexes barefoot!! Most unusual but great to see. Then went to a couple of our local resorts and again lost count in both (and I don't mean just the beach!). Even saw a girl walking through the indoor car park. Got complemented on my ankle bracelets by a barefoot couple in the High Street:) Went into a couple of bars to chill and no comment made. All in all a good day:2thumbsup:

11. femalefeetlover

femalefeetlover Guest

saw a girl walking barefoot in montauk yesterday, a girl biking barefoot, ansd a women get out of her car to check something and she was barefoot

12. barefeet4me

barefeet4me Member

Saw a truly unexpected barefooter today...dropped my car off at the dealer for service, and was waiting outside for the shuttle when I saw a woman in her early thirties walking around the lot barefoot with a salesperson. Must have been near the end of the buying process, because about 15 min. later she came out of the office with keys and paperwork. Good looking, too--curly blonde hair, black tank top and short printed skirt. Very tan and her soles were absolutely black. Made me want to buy my next car barefoot!

13. femalefeetlover

femalefeetlover Guest

You should've taken a picture!

14. cattard

cattard Member

No...no...no...remember why this exact same post was taken down last time...objectification of women ring a bell? mainly it was because of my posts.

Well, I have a confession to make.

I'm....straight.

Yes, I've been keeping it hidden for a long time. I really enjoy women's barefeet and not men's. And I'm tired of keeping it to myself.

That seems to be okay nowadays. Women seem to be doffing the shoes. So, now that I'm out and we're okay with that, I'll just continue with the strictly visual pleasure of heteropaedial attraction.

15. Madesh

Madesh Member

:oops::rofl:

16. bare feet and crutches

bare feet and crutches Members

A girl, mid 20's in at the hardware shop this morning, and a teenage guy in the supermarket tonight.

17. Matje

Matje Member

Saw four barefoot people seperately in the city centre of my own hometown. Three attractive women (one with flapflups in her hand) and one bloke. This must be a new record.

18. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

Im seious as a heart attack when i say this..i actually did all the work to buying my car barefoot 2 years ago and i jsut renctly bought a condo and did everything from go to the realator and looked at the condo ,did the final walk through,etc all in barefeet...when i got to go to the dealership for oil changes,insections or whatever i was barefoot quite a few times (unless it was cold)

19. bfjohn

bfjohn Member

Saw a bf young woman in Asda yesterday, no shoes in sight, and she looked like a regular barefooter, with a deep tan and no sign of tan lines on them, and darkened tough looking soles.

20. PatrickGSR94

PatrickGSR94 Member

I've been out on two different local bike/walking trails in the past 2 weeks, and saw a BF girl on both occasions. Not sure if it was the same girl or not. I don't think she was carrying shoes, but I was on my bike so just got a very short glance.

Last Thursday I was grocery shopping in Wally Mart, BF as always, and saw another girl barefoot, no shoes in sight. She was walking with another girl and a guy. They may have seen me, maybe not. Who knows.