Other men who have seen wife naked.

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Son of John, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I have a question! Do others think it would be possible to be friends with another man if you knew he had seen your wife naked, in non-nudist club settings.

In my own case, this happened when we had house-guests and the other man walked into a room where my wife was changing. She was totally naked at the time. She told me about it first, and admitted she had been so surprised that it was a few seconds before she could cover herself, but insisted she was sure he had seen "very little".

The friend, himself, was most apologetic to me and insisted he hadn't planned to "look at her". He was genuinely embarrassed by the whole thing and I did believe that he hadn't planned for it to happen. He also seemed to have the need to get past his guilt, so I encouraged him to talk about it, and I knew then by what he told me that he had, indeed, seen "everything", and that he had even let himself look a bit longer than would have been necessary.

So, I was left with the certain knowledge that this "other man" had indeed seen my wife totally naked, and for a sufficient time to see what she really looked like without her clothes.

I will post later about how I handled this, and what happened to our friendship, but first I woud like to know if any others have had similar experiences.

ann_and_bert likes this.
  2. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Hmm, you really like this topic, don't you.

3. LittleWonder

LittleWonder Member

I guess my answer would be - who cares? Why would this bother anyone?

I freely admit I've been in nudist settings many times so nudity is not a big deal to me. I also have had the experience of people walking in on me accidentally (when in college, or camping). Again, not a big deal to me. We just said "ooops, sorry" and got over it. It's not a big deal to my partner. He's been walked in on too.

I really don't see how this would affect any friendships. Unless you're living in a country that has a lot of taboos.

TominMontana and Tommy606 like this.
  4. Dragon De Noir

Dragon De Noir Member

It's fine. Seems your friend is keeping his boundaries and respects you. I know wives walk around nude or something simple, like a short shirt, in front of their guests in their homes.

5. fooker691

fooker691 Banned

are you some religious idiot?

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

...or ashamed of your wife?

7. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

i thought that was the point

8. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You seem to be the opposite of a nudist. Have you considered dressing your wife in a burqa?

9. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I don't really see the problem
    Seeing isn't touching and in any case the naked human body is only an issue because of the imposition of embarassment which is a mental thing
    "Back in the day" naked bodies were something of lesser importance (though there's no denying an attraction) than the character and conscience of the individual concerned
    Also, does thaty mean that you 'veto' any of your wife's previous boyfriends; where this may be of similarl vein? - that being the case, if the roles were reversed would your partner be of the same mind-set?
    iThink it may be a problem that would go away and be less important if you either make light of it :) or, simply ... forget about it
    If you consider it an issue that it will remain so - if you don't, them all can move on
    :peace:

10. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I don't see why not.

11. Argiope aurantia

Argiope aurantia Member

This dude's posted before. He seems to be preoccupied with other people seeing his wife nakie. Dunno why.

12. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Maybe he's scared?

13. samanthawriter

samanthawriter Member

I don't really understand what your problem is. How about you ask your wife to take her clothes off and you look at her for twice as long as your friend did. There, you just got in more viewing time than your friend. Did that make you feel better? Maybe you could take your clothes off sometime and your friend's wife could look at you. That might even things up?

Some people just love to invent problems for themselves.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

OP is banned.

15. 0991

0991 Members

Several men have seen my wife naked. It was non-sexual as was your wifes. Nudity doesn't have to lead to sex. It just makes it easier. Let it go.

16. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Being we are members of a nude resort and go to nude beaches. Many have. Many of our neighbors that too are nudists and recently her sister and brother in law since we just introduced them go the nudist way of life.

Tommy606 likes this.
  17. Steveh

Steveh Members

Not a problem for me

18. JReed

JReed Members

My wife has been naked quite a few times with both friends and strangers, most often in a sexual setting or at least leading up to it but sometimes not. I’ve always been of the opinion that if she’s comfortable with it then who am I to object? She’s her own person, not a possession.

Alice in SC likes this.
  19. Steveh

Steveh Members

I would never even attempt to tell my wife how to use her body of when to show it to others.

20. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

This thread was started back in 2008 and I was the first one who replied--over 10 years ago, how we're getting old! The guy who started it was clearly feeding a fetish he had about other men seeing his wife naked, either in reality or in his fantasies, and eventually he got kicked out. He posted messages with a similar theme in the sex sections of Hipforums too.. It was all pretty stupid stuff, and basically nobody ever agreed with him. I suppose someone else's fetishes are always a puzzle to people who don't share them.

21. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like the way you think about this! I enjoy going Nude and I also enjoy flirting and letting guys sneak peek at me when in public places. Thanks Alice

hoo.com and idahocowboy like this.