other drugs

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by rogercole, Apr 16, 2007.

1. rogercole

rogercole Member

someone help me is there a way to make drugs that work quick and easy with the stuff i have at my house im out of ganja and beseete help

2. Wilson

Wilson Member

Man, you can't go around getting high off everything. Just because it makes you high doesn't mean its good for you...most of the shit in your house is either really dangerous or a complete waste of time. Just keep sober till you get some weed, bro.

3. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Dont fuck with household shit man, you can end up doing some real fucking damage to yourself.

4. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Yeah huffing anything will destroy your brain faster than illegal drugs will. Some of these things can paralyze or kill you instantly. I know meth is somewhat easy to make (but dangerous). But I didn't tell you that.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Like Geneity says huffing can kill you just like that, there are so many ways it can kill you also, Heart Attack ,Stroke, Freeze your lungs, Blood Clot, brain aneurysm, etc, and if you don't die you will probably live the rest of your life in a wheel chair drooling spit on your self. Huffing is so dam Bad for you its more deadly then Shooting Herion, alot more deadly to be honest. Only Huff N2O. getting high on N2O is considered Huffing but I don't consider it huffing at all. Huffing to me is abusing some dam chemical or cleaner under your kitchen sink ?

6. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

if you have whipped cream, inhale the nitrous.

if you have nutmeg, eat like 5-10 grams of it.

7. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

I hear theres this stuff called red devil lye that gets you real fucked up. If you got any, lay out a line and snort that shit . . . [​IMG]

8. tripoli

tripoli Member

That is absolutely true.

If you're really hard up, I've heard of people smoking coffee or tea.

9. Geneity

hahahahahah!!!!

I almost died....again.

Nutmeg really isn't worth it. Whipped cream can work. The propellant in that is nitrous which dentists use as a form of anesthetic. It's considered a dissociative, although people will still call it huffing. Supposedly it actually acts on receptors in the brain, as opposed to suffocating you like inhalants. Not sure.

Anyway, the time I tried doing a whip-it, I only managed to get one high out of the can before it ran out. Just sit it on a flat surface for a few minutes, and stick the nozzle in your mouth and slowly press it to the side (as if you were eating whipped cream, but only slightly). The Nitrous comes out, but if you do it right, the whipped cream stays inside. It makes you happy and laugh at everything and just feel really, really goofy. It's hysterical. Getting chargers would be a much more worthy method of doing this though, and inhaling it out of balloons.

10. IDL

IDL Banned

"I hear theres this stuff called red devil lye that gets you real fucked up. If you got any, lay out a line and snort that shit . . ."

Red Devil Lye is methanol which can cause neurilogical damage, physiological damage and can cause blindness and cancer. I think your better off huffing gas now and then than using Red Devil Lye (Dont huff gas, please). Trust me, don't use that shit unless you're planning on extracting a chemical from a plant like DMT from mimosa hostilis. And if you are using it to extract anything, make sure it evaporates completely in a well ventilated place. Plus, Red Devil Lye is in liquid form and not powdered form to be snorted. Be safe.

11. Geneity

Jokes over guys, jokes over.

=(

12. IDL

IDL Banned

I don't think that's something to joke about. What if someone like your beloved ones gets access to this site to find out about psychoactives, looks at this page, and assumes the consumtion of methanol (Red Devil Lye) is fun and safe? Joke about something else, like marijuana or something.

13. Geneity

If you aren't researching your psychoactives and being careful about what you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing them in the first place.

14. IDL

IDL Banned

Well, not all people are smart like most of us on researching and then consuming. Lets give the other non-researching peeps the advantage (not the deliberately wrong information) on avoiding toxic and fatal mistakes since some assholes around here don't seem to give a fuck and are just self-centered. But oh well, most of us do have a great heart and soul. Peace, love, and empathy.

15. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

hmm: you could do dramamine if u REALLY want but i wouldnt. i hear DXM gets you high too. id go fot the "robo-gels" or whatever theyre called tho. i hear most bottled cough syrup has an ingredient in it that if u have too much it will make you shit.

16. Geneity

Heh, there are a few cough syrups that only have DXM, but like a lot of pills, many will have other random things. The best thing to go with would be to extract the DXM, unless you can manage to drink 8oz's of Robitussin. I know I can't. Coricidin is also an excellent choice, although high doses can be damaging or fatal to some people. Always start out low. Popping 24 CCC's on your first try could end you up in the hospital with a lot of angry people, or you might just die.

Dramamine isn't fun at all. Yes, it makes you hallucinate, and the hallucination's are actually kind of cool. Like rainbowy figures and stuff, but it has a terrible body load and makes you generally feel mentally and physically like shit. I suggest skipping it entirely.

17. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

18. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

its not hard to chug an 8oz bottle of maximum strength cough

19. Geneity

Few things are more difficult.

20. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

cud u not drink a few beers or sumin if u need to feel something so badly...weed isnt physically addictive so i dont seem to understand why you need something to replace it?