Osama Bin Laden Speech to America

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Squilla, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Squilla

Squilla Banned

2. stalk

stalk Banned

total BS.
    he got paid to say all of that.

3. Squilla

Squilla Banned

I hate how he keeps talking about allah. If he likes him so much why doesn't he marry him?

"As for the size of the economic deficit, it has reached record astronomical numbers estimated to total more than a trillion dollars. "

lol, so?

and this:
    "It is true that this shows that al-Qaida has gained, but on the other hand, it shows that the Bush administration has also gained, something of which anyone who looks at the size of the contracts acquired by the shady Bush administration-linked mega-corporations, like Halliburton and its kind, will be convinced. And it all shows that the real loser is ... you."

hes such a retard, yeah, we, the american people know why we went over there, Bush wants more oil so he can make more money. But theres still a good cause even though he did lie to us. That doesn't make the american people stupid or losers.

4. yumyum2k5

yumyum2k5 Member

All this fighting is stupid. Bush is no better then osama. They are just a couple of childish idiots with a terrifying arsenal that are willing to use it. This just reminds me why i dont vote, why i dont care about any governments and why i'll never swear allegiance to any country.

Corruption rules nowadays, not justice.

5. pixeewinged

pixeewinged Visitor

6. TGRR

TGRR Member

Who cares what Osama has to say?

The Palestinians are funnier, anyway.

[​IMG]

7. stalk

stalk Banned

look deeper.
    osama has no arsenal.
    his family is friends with the bush family.
    he's a paid actor, puppet, etc...

8. TGRR

TGRR Member

And?

9. TurquoiseRose

TurquoiseRose Member

Truth.

10. Spookytheferret

Spookytheferret Member

It sounds like it could be totally true, but I am curious as to how you know or suspect this? Could someone please explain?

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Who is Osama? How did he come to power? Who helped his rise to power?

In reality, Osama is nothing more than a figment of your imagination. He is a manufactured boogeyman of Western intelligence -- nothing more.

The real terrorists are the people you see on TV, who claim they're "protecting" you.

12. forrealz

forrealz Banned

PressedRat said "the real terrorists are the people you see on tv that claim they are protecting you". Very true. The Bush administration and many politicians,democrat and republican made Bin Laden a star,what better way to distract people from the "real" issues.

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

But it's a lot more than just distracting people. It's about keeping them in a state of fear, because when people are fearful they are willing to give up their freedoms and rights for so-called protection. They are willing to let the government do things they ordinarily would not be able to get away with.

This is the oldest trick in the book, and can be summed up best by what Nazi Hermann Goering said at the Nuremberg trials:

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

14. forrealz

forrealz Banned

Yep I agree.And that speech that Goering made certainly applies to the Bush administration,and many other US politicians nowadays.It just amazes me that so many Americans have become so stupid.A big part of the problem is mainstream media too.The media has sunk to the point of just adding gasoline to the fire.No one asks the tough questions to the right people anymore.And the US just keeps sinking lower,and lower.