Orlando SUCKS

Discussion in 'Florida' started by FreeLeverette, Oct 30, 2007.

1. FreeLeverette

FreeLeverette Member

And I want to leave. But I have to stay awhile before me and my parents can move. Is anyone from around the area?

2. PeaceItOut

PeaceItOut Member

I am! I hate orlando too. it sucks majorleague. I cant wait to get the hell outa here.

3. rainbowphotographer

rainbowphotographer Member

I don't know why you would hate it so much. i mean, other then traffic i'd say its not too bad of a town, and its really close to a lot of shit to do(like springs, and camping, and city life stuff). it doesn't have the beach i guess, but that's about all it's missing. it is in sunny florida, how can you hate florida?

4. Lucious_Grady

Lucious_Grady Member

Buy a motorcycle and you will learn to love the big O.

5. queenoftheworld

queenoftheworld Member

I hate Orlando too. I feel like I'm trapped all the time.

6. stalk

stalk Banned

LOL we just talked about how shitty Orlando is.
    It's a drunken wasteland in the middle of nowhere.
    Sucks for you guys. Get the fuck out of there.

7. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

LOL!! I was laughing at your post, because I hate Florida. I just moved up to Tennessee in August, I grew up in Miami. I hate the heat, and I hate bright sun. Last Monday the weather here was what you and most other people would describe as crap. It didn't know whether to snow or rain. The sky was grey and yucky. I would prefer that kind of weather over 80 degrees, humid and sunny. I'm just wierd like that. One of my best friends lives in New York and another grew up in Ohio and they were both like, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" I'm sad that spring is coming. Maybe I'll go down to Argentina until November. If only I had that kind of money.

8. Pranee

Pranee Member

I hate orlando too, Give me a mountain snow capped and piney anytime!

9. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

ok you guys should really stop bitching about orlando and be glad that you live there you could live in polk county the meth, mullet,redneck and dumbass capital of the world haha. I would give my left tit to move to orlando probably will end up there in a few months. take it easy guys maybe i will c u around

10. gabriel32724

gabriel32724 Guest

Buy a motorcycle, have you seen the drivers here, I say pickup a dump truck, maybe you have a chance. I would never drive a motorcycle here, I sold mine after seeing how many bikers have been run over:confused:

11. gabriel32724

gabriel32724 Guest

Anyplace in Central Florida right now is awful, I cant wait to leave. I have till Oct2012 till I can leave because of a work contract. I should have known better but, work is work. The reasons I hate Orlando, is because of the driving situation, no one knows the rules of the road here, or can drive with any sense. The crime problem continually get worse, no place to live for a reasonable rent, (but a lot of cities have this problem). The is nothing to do, except Disney, Universal, etc. I am from NY, where I can go to Little Italy, Chinatown, Little Odessa, etc. Metropolitan Museum of Art, Broadway, Off Broadway, REAL ITALIAN FOOD,
    The next reason, is the people are the most unfriendly and the most rude people in the world, and I have lived in Paris. You can die in the street here and the people would just run over you, I thought NYC was bad. I held a door open for several people, and never hear, thank you, I never hear welcome, I never hear excuse me.

So please if you are planning to relocate here to Orlando, do not do it. Take my word for it this is the most unpleasant place I have lived ever. As a matter of fact dont even come to Florida.

I recommend Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay, Thailand, Brazil, Costa Rica, The Ozarks, almost anything not in the States.

PLEASE DONT COME TO FLORIDA, YOU WILL HATE IT PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU DONT COME

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Just because YOU think florida is not a good place to live doesn't mean the rest of america is just as bad...

13. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Both of the above comments are correct, but I believe there is a good place for everyone. I personally would LOVE to live on a farm with some good people who don't mind me smoking ganja. I know it's hard work, but it would be nice to lay in my bed every night feeling as if I've accomplished something and for a good cause....to give back to the earth and take care of beautiful animals. I refuse to watch or be involved in slaughtering the animals though.

Now how I got off on the tangent of farms who knows, lmao.

14. gabriel32724

gabriel32724 Guest

Its to hate it here, the people are all rude and nasty, inconsiderate, sob's who only think of themselves, never say sorry, thank you, excuse me. Even the clerks are rude, never say thank you, welcome, thank you for shopping with us.
    The driving is ridiculous, I am 12 miles from work, it takes me and hour and a half to get to work. If people were just decent people and not constantly trying to screw you over to some degree it would not be so bad. Its dog eat dog here, and it gets worse everyday. There was a shooting in front of my house and I live in Baldwin Park!! its not a bad neighborhood. I have till next Oct and I will leave then when my company moves me out of here. I wish it was sooner. I will tell everyone I know to stay out of Florida all together, the people are the nasty most unfriendly in the world. Do not come to Florida stay away

15. gabriel32724

gabriel32724 Guest

When Obama leaves I will come back, this country is just going to hell since he has become President. I waiting the revolution to come, its just around the corner if he wins. If you vote for him or the other, the country is doomed, America is over.

16. gabriel32724

gabriel32724 Guest

Please folks if you can leave here, do it. Orlando gets worse everyday, if you have an ounce of sense you would leave to. I am country the days till I leave this hell hole, its going to be awful.

17. Xterravoltus

Xterravoltus Guest

I moved to Orlando from Austin TX just so I can be with my fiance. I left around the end of April and all I have to say is this...

People here behave in such a way where they seem to have had high hopes at one point expecting so much to happen only to have their dreams crushed.Now since they realize life isn't so much as its cracked up to be,they take it out on each other.

Every body always has something to say except for the mentality of the people here.They have no culture and they lack any understanding as to how to network with each other on a civilized manner. They think climbing the ladder is to feed on the crumbs on the floor,fighting,biting,and clawing at each other just to get to the top.LMAO!

Its a place that has very few GENUINE people here. Its full of ignorance.... you can be working at walgreens and explain everything so clear.... the next day they don't realize how a rewards card actually works for them in saving money in the long run.They bitch about not having a discount and in REALITY they just don't want to work.They want a damned hand out.

Psychologically speaking these idiots are very hostile in a manner where they have all this energy to find an excuse to bitch about things however they don't have the energy to do something productive such grouping with each other on a strike to demand more jobs...because every one here wants to be a millionaire like they see on t.v.lmao!In other words its as if every one here shifted their child hood habitat into a real world scenario....like a paradigm shift only thing is...there are priorities,you have to take care of your own ass,and you have to work,work,work! So it really isn't happening for them and now they have to throw their temper tantrums only this time adult temper tantrums can be very dangerous if you know what i mean!

As for the fools that say it could be a place for many others to live...yeah if your rich or some how manage to live off of the grid and completely independent off of your own energy.

Here I am reading what new yorker has to post and im telling you times are changing...New york isn't the rough kneck place anymore.lol!

18. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

THIS MAD ME LAUGH SOOO HARD! :2thumbsup:

Hear that! Marion county is pretty, um...interesting as well! I was parked at a stoplight the other day, and I literally saw two rednecks get out of two different cars, and start beating the shit out of each other!