Orgasm position

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Mahabub, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Mahabub

Mahabub Members

In which position you and your partner prefer to orgasm? I personally like to be in missionary position with grabbing her ass cheeks while pumping hard into the vagina.Ejaculation that way is powerful and liked by my wife

emmamichelle and Klimax2gether like this.
  2. Mahabub

Mahabub Members

That's really interesting. The reason we prefer missionary is heavy thrust just before I release my cum really take us to the next level.grabbing ass in that position is just so cool and sexy. Moreover after i ejaculate I just fall back on her. The limo dick then slips our after sometime. Just awesome.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  3. Slimdr

Slimdr Banned

1st option he has access to your clit too.

Ex & I used to call it the sidewinder

RBecca likes this.
  4. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

All-fours

RBecca likes this.
  5. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Hi RBecca!

All-fours is the best position ever! Especially when your gf has bubble butt

RBecca likes this.
  6. Mahabub

Mahabub Members

Great

RBecca and NudeDavid19 like this.
  7. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Well I prefer missionary so that all my cum stays deep inside my wife. On all fours or cowgirl it falls out of her and makes a mess of the bed or my cock and pubes.

8. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

I like missionary with my wife grabbing my buns, forcing me in. That assertiveness tells me she is enjoying herself and really does it for me.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  9. Ybcican

Ybcican Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Agreed! I love the spoon/sidewinder approach. With a long in-out slide over the asshole between the butt cheeks and my fingers rubbing the clit. Definitely a quick cum for both of us. BTW count me in as the (5th) lol.

10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I prefer missionary. She has her most intense orgasms when she is straddling my face and I'm eating her pussy.

Klimax2gether and MartNorth like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  12. amb5734

amb5734 Members

My wife and I use to vary our positions and always try to orgasm together, or at least very close. Doogy style was probably best since we often finished up anally and that usually got me the deepest penetration.

13. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Missionary mostly. Wife ridding occasionally. Spooning but we dont climax in that position. We also climax both at the same time.

14. On all-4 or her riding on top

15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

This is the best position liked bymy wife eventhough I always ask mywife to come on top and ride me. But she loves the missinary position because it is more relaxing for her and enjoy my gentle thrusts. Also, our anterior surfaces of the bodies, the most sensitive parts of the skin, are in tight embrace. It allows me to stimulate her clit and gently suckle her nipples with much ease. We have occasionally climaxed in all other positions including spooning, she on top, sideways, standing, sitting astride but missionary is our default position.

jmadre and OnceAgain like this.
  16. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

Missionary with a twist. I have a long body pillow that gets folded 3 times to have my hips aligned with him on his knees while i lay in bed and him sitting up on knees. Usually he will throw one or both legs over shoulders and it work amazing for both of us to have an O at the same time. The alignment works great. He dosen't have to bend down so he has excellent control of depth and has this awesome what I call "jack rabbit speed" lol.

17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

There is no highest level of pleasure as climaxing together at the same time.

6Sailor9 and jmadre like this.