Orgasm length- Girl

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by freakygurl, Nov 21, 2012.

1. freakygurl

freakygurl Guest

I just read on Wiki that the average female orgasm lasts 20 seconds!!

Mine(I am a girl) seriously does not last for more than 5-10 seconds.
    Is life unfair to me, or have Wiki got it wrong?
    How long does it last for you?

BenS Alaskan and emmamichelle like this.
  2. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

I'm not a girl, and I think I'd sever my own thumb for a 5 - 10 second orgasm, so be grateful for that.

3. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

My girlfriend has tends to have orgasms that last 20 to 30 seconds.

emmamichelle likes this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've been cumming since 1998.

dpuddy, Handsinpants and emmamichelle like this.
  5. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

If it's a really good one, it lasts more than 20 seconds -- during that time it goes from an amazing high peak to throbbing pulsations in my pussy walls while it dwindles down...

My second one right after the first one is always the best one...it just feels more satisfying.

Klimax2gether and emmamichelle like this.
  6. LoveBuzz

LoveBuzz Member

I really think it depends on a few things. On how you are getting your O(masterbation, oral,sex) Also on how many if any you have already had during intercourse.
    Me personally they can last 10-30 secs.

7. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

jealous

8. freakygurl

freakygurl Guest

Wow you are so lucky! I must be doing something wrong! I am experimenting a bit with my breathing. Do you hold your breath during or take deep breaths??
    For me, It gives different results. Im not sure whats best yet! back to the lab:D

9. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Depends on the person! My Mrs can do it over and over! Guys usually don't last too long!!

10. silk896

silk896 Member

You're worried???
    You're having orgasms.
    Don't worry - enjoy them.

Everyone is different - that's the beauty of the human race.

11. HipHipHorray

HipHipHorray Banned

I don't know if it's the same for girls, but I've been working out the muscle in the penis that holds back urine. It's gotten stronger and now I can hold back from cumming longer and exponentially increase my orgasm until I end up moaning real loud. haha It helps if you edge, for guys anyway. Makes me shoot farther too

12. Amethyst_Bliss

Amethyst_Bliss Member

My orgasms are short lived. They last for a few seconds.

13. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

So wait. An orgasm is different if you have one from oral???
    :D I can't wait to have my first eating out session!!!

I didn't even know guys could do that.
    It's always good if a man can hold off cumming for a while, it's very frustrating to come to an end when you want so much more!

14. HipHipHorray

HipHipHorray Banned

Ohh Yeah! last girlfriend told me about this and helped me practice. She'd give me hand jobs and stop and squeeze the base of my penis for about 5 seconds right before I was about to cum. It really does work. Takes quite a bit of practice and I'm still working on it, but man ohh man, the last two years of sex are 10 fold what I used to have. Not that you asked for details, these forums just makes me horny as hell/ =)

15. GeraldMoore

GeraldMoore Member

10-15 sec maybe :-?

16. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

It's rare for guys to be able to do this though, and I should say like any muscle in the body, it has to constantly be worked out, otherwise it'll undergo atrophy. If you find yourself where you say have an STD/STI, you probably will have to rebuild that muscle again once you are healed.

I don't know about how age affects men's orgasm strength/intensity though. I guess I should find out within the next 6 decades or so.

17. HipHipHorray

HipHipHorray Banned

I'm pretty careful who I sleep with, although one can only be certain they will not catch an std is by abstaining from sex and I never even thought about using drugs requiring needles. I can imagine extending orgasms is rather rare for men because alot of guys just want to get off and go onto other things. But, if you strengthen your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (via Kegels), you can hold of on cumming and your orgasms are much more intense. I don't always have the time to "edge", but when I do, it's Awesome! Well worth the practice and doing kegals is something you can do without anyone ever noticing. I have pretty cush desk job, needless to say, my PC muscle is getting Buff. lmao

18. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I'm not sure when to start and stop the timer ! There's amazing sensations start before the climax, and then after I may get spasms.

emmamichelle likes this.
  19. HipHipHorray

HipHipHorray Banned

Love it when girls have spasms! It actually makes me hornier thinking about and wondering what kind of pleasures she is having.

emmamichelle likes this.
  20. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Ok this might sound a bit creepy but I think that if you start masturbating at a young age and get yourself used to "edging" then as an adult I think it becomes easier to last longer.

Whereas the inverse is true for those males who get the deed done in a quick amount of time; it becomes more difficult for them to edge later in early adulthood (ie. premature ejaculation problems).
    ---

Q: What is HipHipHorray and myself doing here? I thought only women were supposed to post here, oops sorry OP.