Orgasm + Laughter = Wow

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Roman Lover, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

So this was different...yesterday I was fucking my girl on the sofa. I could feel myself about to cum so I pulled out and started pumping my cock with my hand so I could shoot all over her.

It was an intense buildup and my leg moved and kicked the coffee table and a glass of water fell off and onto the floor...the glass didn't break (somehow) but water spilled all over the floor just as I started cumming.

We both started laughing and I was crazy laughing and cumming at the same time. What a crazy sensation! It was like the two best feelings all at once. Plus the spillage was like a metaphor. Not sure I could make it happen again in 1,000 tries. (But I'll keep trying and see what happens, lol.)

NaturalDreams and BoyToy69 like this.
  2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

OMFG, I don't know how many times I have laid there on top of her after dumping my load in her pussy and got the giggles. I'll bet you felt great for quite a while because of it. Sex is so much fun and after a good fuck that leaves me relaxed I break out laughing. It's great. We are both in a playful mood and have played while fucking. Sometimes we get romantically serious and into the moment feeling all that is happening to our bodies as we fuck. But when I am light hearted and get her to be the same, we play. Then something might happen like your water glass incident or maybe a pussy fart. That can set us off and right in the middle we have had to stop as the silliness overcame us. I'm sure you can make it happen again if you don't take the moment seriously as much. Have some fun sex and let yourself find joy with it. I don't think there's a better aphrodisiac than orgasm and laughter together.

3. Roman Lover

Roman Lover Members

Haha, exactly. This one was just unique because I started cumming and laughing uncontrollably simultaneously. It reminded me of those stories where guys get caught masturbating right at orgasm and can't stop, except instead of embarrassment it was just hilarity + ecstasy. But yeah, it's always good to keep things light and funny and relaxed. The great thing about sex is it's different every time.

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It's like me, tripping, trying to peel off those damn skinny leg jeans in a hurry. Lucky I didn't fall on my boner, but it was funny.....

5. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Have you ever been in a woman when she hiccups? :p
    That's a good time

6. BuffaloJoe

BuffaloJoe Members

so maybe have her eat pickles?