Organization against religious persecution http://www.har-tzion.com

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Angela_keler, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Angela_keler

Angela_keler Member

2. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

So what point are you trying to make.?

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

that there's a ravening pack of blood-thirsty atheists here who conveniently blame all the ageless evils of mankind on religion, forgetting the fact that even atheists are evil fuckers. :)

4. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

Thats all right then I'm Agnostic.
    All religions are the worst man made invention ever created.

5. mynameiskc

oh please, people don't need a relgion to fuck up.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

No I... isn't.

[​IMG]

7. mynameiskc

lol. the illogic of blaming everything bad on religion is kinda irritating me this week.

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

How about we blame everything bad on John Kerry for the rest of the week then? [​IMG]

My soup's too cold, there must be no John Kerry!

No just and loving John Kerry would allow this to happen!!

9. mynameiskc

that would ROCK. next week it'll be bill clinton. he's always been a favorite scapegoat of mine.

10. Mui

Mui Senior Member

religion is like one giant fuck-up.
    obviously, you don't need to have a religion to fuck up.... but it sure does help! and what an excuse, as well... "why did you launch a massive crusade/jihad murdering thousands of people"... "um. God told me to?"
    or the common attitude "i dont need to take responsibility for my own actions because god hath planned my life"
    religion causes hypocricy... for instance.. "im a realist!".. but at the same time -- "im a jew"
    see how it doesnt work together??

without religious persecution... i'de have... nothing to do..

11. mynameiskc

so, how does it being an excuse for some assholes to do some fucked up shit make the religion itself a fuck up? you take all the basic desires of mankind to do the little everyday evils, to take from other people, to hurt other people, to dominate others and their environment, and this is religion's fault? that's nonsense.

12. mynameiskc

it's like saying stalin was communisms fault, because communism is so fucked up. well, you being communisms biggest fan, i know you're gonna start saying "communism is fine, it's just that people have warped it and never implemented it properly." and no one will listen to you.

welcome to persecution.

13. Mui

Mui Senior Member

christian religion bases itself on not-doing... instead of doing... it concentrates on what you should not do instead of what you should do... it tells you to refrain from your natural urges, instead of indulging in them... this creates crazy bastards who think they have the right to invade other peoples personal lives in order to stop them from 'sinning'

religion pacifies the poor, and gives false hope to those in need of real help.

Communism bases itself on laws of economics... christianity bases itself on fairy tales and myths of a supposed jesus christ; the "son of god"... i dont see how you can compare the two...

No. I don't argue ECONOMICS with the brain-dead sheep on the forums anymore... they seem to have a hard time seperating economics w/ politics and getting it all mixed up with the lies daddy taught them as kids... and people have listened to me... :D