Organised Religion: Taxation-Exemption And Moralising/Philosophising

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMS351996, Apr 15, 2019.

1. AMS351996

AMS351996 Transsexual Space-force Member

The central problems of organised religion is taxation-exemption (which is state/government/public-sector-sanctioned tax evasion) and moralising/philosophising in a materialist reality

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Wouldn't this thread be better posted-situated-located-placed-positioned-stationed-reassigned to the religion forum?

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh? I thought Pure Bull would have been better. :D

Okiefreak likes this.
  4. Flagme15

Flagme15 Member

those are just two of the many problems of organized religion.

Okiefreak likes this.
  5. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Don't get her started.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Next we'll be accusing them of theft of collection plate money. All 1.52$ of it. :sweatsmile:

7. neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast Best Member

I'll take some religious bullshit over your materialist reality any day of the week.

inthelibrary likes this.
  8. quark

quark Parts Unknown

The pope wears a collar with lollipops hanging from it to lure children into the sex box. I mean confession box... I mean cardboard box...

9. inthelibrary

inthelibrary Member

Materialist reality... it is the works of the flesh made manifest

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gloryhole?

11. AMS351996

No, it's as organised religion relates to politics, law, economics and they relate to one another

12. AMS351996

No, it's as organised religion relates to politics, law, economics and how they relate to one another

13. AMS351996

All religious philosophy and all secular philosophy is private-and-personal, as well as public-and-professional, however all religious philosophy and most, not all, but most variations/versions of secular philosophy are redundant in a hard science (S.T.E.M) globe/international community/planet/world/sphere

14. AMS351996

You got me started

15. AMS351996

I didn't say that, though evil/wrong/immoral/unethical/amoral actor's in so-called "places of worship", whether it's a symagogue, church, mosque and/or temple would pocket it, no questions asked, cause the amount is not noticeable, especially if they're role (s)-and-responsibilities is official/formal clergy-people/clergy-persons

16. AMS351996

Live-and-let-live, however "my" materialist reality is genuine/sincere/authentic/original and hard science, such as science, technology, engineering and mathematics (S.T.E.M) can objectively observably render it factual, unlike the religious dogma and/or philosophical non-sense dwelled on-and-over, that has to be dwelled on-and-over to remain relevant-and-viable, it's circular thinking/reasoning/rationalising/logic, I spent nine year's philosophising-and-moralising and six year's discussing-and-debating, arguing-and-fighting with my parent's, for nothing gained and for mostly loss

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was just making myself lol

18. AMS351996

The pope is a relic of by-gone era, as is all the catholic christian church clergy-people/clergy-persons

19. AMS351996

?

20. AMS351996

?