organic eco space...... in europe

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by eydis, Apr 9, 2007.

1. eydis

eydis Member

in northern europe preferably (but i am openminded, the whole world is my home):
    looking for some eco commune, not run for profit, not wanting to just USE wwoofers without caring for them. Looking for radical places where love and brains can still coexist, where folks are have not lost their critical sense, where humour is still there, and where we dont have to follow a guru/selfappointed leader. A place where we want to work hard when we need to, and because we want to. And a place we can allow to chill, love and just hang around and get to know each other well. A place where things are happening, and things get done, and where, most of all, we learn and evolve....

2. oldwolf

oldwolf Waysharing-not moderating Super Moderator

Ho Eydis,

let me put forth for your perusal - http://hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2917 .... the thread is 7 pages, but I still enjoy it when I go back over it. Everything is in flux always (Changes)..and the personal forum Waysharing covers about 4 years so you get to see some of it, should you be willing to read further.
    might be something that speaks to you

Blessing be with you along the Way

Namaste