Organic Budshots...Anyone can post some here.

Discussion in 'BOGLAND' started by BushyOldGrower, Aug 2, 2006.

1. BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am thankful to have my own forum here. :X

This thread is the place where anyone can post a pic of one of their favorite virgins. :H

By posting a link to your gallery pics can then be up to 250 kb. Just under 150 if posted here but you know all that. I'm the newbie here at Hip Forums.

Just let me say thanks my way... :p BOG

2. ChrisTrip

ChrisTrip Senior Member

I am sooooo happpppyyyyy to see my friend BOG here growing the community! His wisdom is extensive, and not just about growing da kind... he is a spiritual master and healer of extensive powers, I have learned quite a bit being around him and editing a couple of articles for him while I was in charge of the International Cannagraphic Magazine where Bushy was a star writer!

[​IMG]
    I was also privileged to assist in the production of the book "Bonanza of Green" which is a great book for beginners.
    [​IMG]
    So welcome here BOG! And here is a little flower for you with onelove, from Reverend Chris Trip!
    [​IMG]
    So thanks again BOG for chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo ~ we all follow along.
    [​IMG]
    All of the buds above were grown organically, outdoors in soil, 35 feet below sea level in Amsterdam, the Netherlands...
    With peace and welcome to the HipForums!
    ~Reverend Chris Trip

3. BushyOldGrower

Soon I will be really wheeling but the old wheels have begun to roll. This old trucker decided to find a cave to grow in and that's where I stayed. As truckers we always rejoiced to state the truth about us all. :)

"Born on a mountain, brought up in a cave...Fukin' and Truckin' is all that I crave!"

That and some of these, my sweet wife to share them with and all my friends to give some to...

What a wonderful world it can be! BOG

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo is in our hearts.

4. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Oh my Gawd! not another mothertrucker on hip forum, hot dam can't hardly believe it. [​IMG]

'cept we found us a seashore ta huddle up again' your Turn! [​IMG]

5. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

BOG, I have been waning to grow out your BOGbubble but can only seem to find it at B.C. Bud Depot. I have been hearing some negative talk from pretty reliable folk about thier delivery and customer service. Is thier any other seedbank I can obtain them from? Any seedbanks that you recommend? Thank you in advance.

6. BushyOldGrower

They do have some but as far as I know the rest of the places are probably out of stock. Some places may have some left but BC Bud Depot obtained stocks most recently. I am out of the seed business however and everyone should be out soon.

Luckily my contribution to the genepool is not lost. Others continue my work as do I. BOG

7. BushyOldGrower

32% thc. :H

8. ChrisTrip

ChrisTrip Senior Member

WoW those red hairs sure look tasty BOG!

Have you ever grown under flourescent lights for the flowering stage?

~Peace,
    ~Chris

9. ccn

ccn rookie

she is a little blerry but she is HOT!![​IMG]

10. BushyOldGrower

Thanks Chris. In fact some people think this Bogglegum tastes pretty good too. Rated the finest social weed in Heads last year it received rave review from Greg Green. I appreciate the compliment but Bogglegum wasn't created through genetic engineering or rocket science. I just crossed some bubblegum with some NL5. You could do it too.

As far as your question, the answer is yes. I have indeed flowered indoors entirely under florescents back in 1974. This was before I obtained my first 1000 watt Metal Halide light or any HPS lighting. Back then high output floros intended for growing were available. The 8 ft fixtures werent cheap and the tubes weren't as bright as compact floro's now available are. I was able to flower my plants but the ran and stretched horribly. I believe I was growing a sativaish strain of Jamaican at the time which wasn't the best to try and flower under low light. It got you high and it was tasty but actual yields weren't that great and the bud was too loose and leafy.

People have better luck with the floro's available now. I just love my Tek 5 lights because the tubes last a long time and do very well for vegging. That's where I use them but you can get red colored tubes for flowering under them. Never tried it though. I am hooked on superhps! :X BOG

11. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

Awesome!

Always have been a fan of your neverending collection of pics on overgrow

Happy that you are here :)

12. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Excellent looking stuff, I'll start rounding up some of the finest in my area and post some shots when I can..

13. BushyOldGrower

Someone does remember. My gallery was pretty BIG at Overgrow but easy come, easy go... :X

I got a lotta more and the best are yet to come my friends. This forum will be fun if you want to make it so.

So let the fun begin... :p

The last buds shown were my Bogglegum. She's my baby and she greets me in the morning. My morning sacrament makes me feel happy and optimistic as I chant, "Nam Myoho Renge Kyo" as my act of devotion.

May the buddha in you be brought forth! BOG

14. ChrisTrip

ChrisTrip Senior Member

Oh my Gawd, those leaves are like COATED with trichomes!

HEAVEN

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!
    ~Chris

15. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

Are you using hydro or just soil?
    Are you giving any info out about your setup / strains?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the sticky

16. BushyOldGrower

Yeah, strictly organic indoor using BOG method. It's the simple ways that are best you know. Homemade apple pie for example, picked yourself right off the tree. Then lovingly transformed in the finished product by some wonderful and creative cook. :p

I do a little barbeque from time to time but my knack is in growing the herb. What I can make you do is get ready for that pie. Oh yeah...now just smell this Lifesaver. "Lifesaver Saves" and it smells like hard candy. BOG

17. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

All i can say is wow.........great lookin buds there BOG!!

18. BushyOldGrower

Thanks, M4N. ;)

19. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

Amazing!

20. BushyOldGrower

Thanks Moe, love the pic of Chong. :p