oral sex: what cooks your noodle?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by browneydgrl, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, maybe I'm really fucking bizarre, but I like a little roughness and force. I like my hair to be pulled while I'm giving oral because it seems like he's so hot he just can't help it, he's gotta grab something.

Then again, I have short hair and it probably doesn't hurt as bad as when you have long locks. Now, I don't like force and roughness the entire time... but when it gets really hot, it's fun. In my humble opinion.

*lol*

Perhaps I am indeed bizarre.

2. Gabino

Gabino Member

Not bizarre.

I bet you even like it if he holds your head and moves his hips, as if he were fucking, while you suck his big tool.

Am I right?

3. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

a lil bit of that turns me on. i know its so important for girls to be enthusiastic...but when she can see the enthusiasm in her guy it makes it that much better

4. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

Slurping....like the kind that makes sounds...feels real good. Pulling the skin down tight and squeezin' the bottom of the shaft tightly while a lickin' and tonguein' the old gristlestick makes Jock anything but a dull boy. Just holding it ALL the way in, and holding it there....can make the old raging slab jump with anticipation too.

There is nothin more frustrating than having a sister take your cock in her mouth and just let it sit there, or barely moving around. It's all about activity. Ferocity. I have a fairly tough joystick, its like a piece of jerky I guess, me needs it aggressive to receive full satisfaction..and I try...and I try...and I try try try try try try...I can't get no..... (ok I'll stop...you get the idea).

Readin all this shit from you sisters about cummin on yer breasts and ya'll lickin cocks and stuff..well..I dare say I get a wee bit randy thinkin' about all you nubile nymphets writhing in sensual ecstatic bliss, all moist and puddlin'up beneath ya whilst ya lollygag a beef baton......RRaaarrrrrr!

Make an old man young and get a young man hung! Anyone in the Seattle area? He he he. I got whisker biscuits, apricot love butter, a game of twister and a gallon of wesson oil, lets have an e-gasm orgy! (hey...I can dream can't I?)...

Wet dreams! Naughty Nite now. BTW: I am bi, so I perceive this issue from both sides (ouch!) But a dood has to be pretty fawking beautiful b4 I could cumsider him a doable option. You Womyns r just toooo soft, pretty and sexy for me to look at many hairy, sweatty man beasts. But a nice she-he with a big smooth granite love bat and big melonious protrusions?? Now you're tawkin my ranguage! Moans and groans all night long babykins.

He he. <-------- bad boy became a bad man.

Peace and lust! -Viv-

5. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

I want to add that right before orgasm it feels better to me to get a handjob at the last minute than to cum in mouth...unless she is an x-spurt, some wimmin's know how to grip the groper with their mouths sufficiently to render jock in the crotch breathless.

It gets kindsa tender after gasm.org, but then if she does it right he's standin' tall with pride and raring' to blow at it one mo time, two mo times.....lordy....I don't even smoke cigarettes!

6. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hehe, you're too cute, Viv.

You just make me laugh!

7. Dr.Wang

Dr.Wang Member

When you make my semen come out and I have a nice felling where my stiffened up willy is.

Or with hot water, it's your choice.

8. goldmund

goldmund Member

Im never going to YOUR church temple. lol. you kick ass!

9. V-Agent

V-Agent Member

Passion.

My most memorable BJs were with an ex of mine who quite literally got off on the whole thing herself as much as I did.
    Sadly, a lot of women don't.

The most memorable time with her, she got so into it so much, and and went so low, that when I finally came, it went up her nose.

Her comment?
    "...cool!"

I'll take that memory to the grave, she was amazing.

10. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

ive found that most guys like mouth action and hand action at the same time