Oral sex to intense???help

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by peachybabie, May 8, 2007.

1. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

OK ive been going out with my girlfriend for 10 months, a few months ago she said that shes transgendered which i have accepted and am ok with. But basically since then her sex drive basically doesnt exist anymore... but mine is skyrocketing. In our 10 month relationship shes gone down on me 3 times, and i enjoyed it. I felt pressure at the beginning of our relationship to let her go down there, i never really was with anyone in that way. But i let her. But now all of a sudden she doesnt want to anymore. She says its not me its her and now she is feeling pressured to do it, she said that its because it seems almost to intense for her. What do i do?

2. the takeover_stillil

the takeover_stillil Banned

well u should slap urself in the fukin head for datin a fukin transgendered bitch..... faggit

3. the takeover_NoHomo

the takeover_NoHomo Banned

peachybaby why even say trensgender its a man and that is called GAY like ur grandfather

4. overlymature

overlymature Member

Don't people like this get banned?

5. Silverwolf

Silverwolf Member

I would hope so, takeover, you're just upset that I'm more man than you'd ever be, included that I can spell, and understand what I'm talking about.

P.S. I'm not gay, haha.

6. the takeover_stillil

um well all i can say here is your a pure faggot maybe you will realize it one day if you date a transgendered bitch your gay plain and simple

p.s your dads a faggot

7. ms.curiosity

ms.curiosity Member

You need to communicate with her, when there are problems communication is the only way to go. I will say one thing DO NOT PRESSURE HER!! This is the biggest turn off ever.

8. the takeover_stillil

y dont u mind your fucking business bitch its not my fault hes a guy that likes a women with a cock its fucking gay and if its not wat the hell is it, normal? NOPE

p.s both of yours fathers are gay

9. the takeover_NoHomo

DONT PEOPLE GET BANNED FOR TALKING ABOUT GETING BLOWJOBS FROM GUYS ITS SICK

10. the takeover_NoHomo

well you may not be gay but your father is a super ultra mega faggit

11. Silverwolf

Silverwolf Member

I'll add to this post rather than start a new one, because well I'm the person peachybabie is talking about. We've been arguing a lot lately, and the root of those arguments always comes back to well, sex. I'm never in the mood, and it's neither that I don't love her or I'm not attracted to her, I've just been depressed a lot for a while about the fact I can't make love to her in a way I desire, though I'm able to with my hands and mouth etc. The issue with the going down on her, well its not that she tastes bad at all, its more of that it's a lot for me to handle, and something I have to get used to. Maybe she'll even read this and understand a bit more since I'm not great with my words verbally. Anyone have opinions which are not criticizing?

12. natureslaze

natureslaze Member

*AGREES WITH ABOVE* . . . COMMUNICATION IS KEY!!!!! i dont care if its in the middle of something hot and heavy always be able to say what you do and dont like to each other.

13. BlueRabbit

BlueRabbit Guest

this is the funniest thing i've ever seen.. :cheers2: Cheers mate XD

14. chubeebabe

chubeebabe Guest

Honey just tell her that you NEED more !!!