Oral Sex First Time Having Someone Cum In Your Mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by yooper2013, Sep 4, 2014.

1. leggs

leggs Banned

Make sure it has been at least four hours since he has eaten and it will not be as bad. The meat is protein and that is the salty taste. If you will take it as deep as you can when he cums you will not have that much taste, it will be pasted the taste buds.

LoveVortexxx likes this.
  2. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

He was all the way in when he came... Pretty sure he got tye back of my eye with it when he hits his goal weight he can go back on the pineapple juice. That made his precum taste good.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  3. leggs

leggs Banned

it will make it all taste good

BoyToy69 likes this.
  4. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Pineapple juice definitely works for me!

5. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

People who swallow. Do you LIKE the taste? Maybe that question was asked already door if it was. Do you like how cum tastes?

I love it likes this.
  6. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I had a sense of accomplishment for getting the job done, but I did find it a little gross and was unsure what to do with it and I didn't want to let on that I found it gross

Deejay88 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. LoveVortexxx

LoveVortexxx Members

Wow... ...that ....shyt made me hot just reading it. I feel like I have a slutty mouth too. I told him this morning I was his nasty whore. I don't know what's come over me. I don't normally talk like this but I feel like i've been possessed by a sex goddesses...
    Anyway.... thanks for sharing

I love it and Deejay88 like this.
  8. LoveVortexxx

LoveVortexxx Members

YESSSSS!!! EVERY FUCKING TIME I DEEP THROAT HIM!!!

Deejay88 and BoyToy69 like this.
  9. leggs

leggs Banned

Until you get used to the taste you have to take it deep enough to get past the taste buds and then swallow

Deejay88 and LoveVortexxx like this.
  10. LoveVortexxx

LoveVortexxx Members

I ALWAYS opposed men nuttin in my mouth. I thought it was the grossest thing bc of my gag reflex.

But since I been practicing deep throat on my man lately.... gagging on his dick The other day I lokey let him shoot down my mouth. ..I thought I was gonna throw up but I didn't.

I actually let him do it again and now I can't stop thinking about the next time I can feel his cum run down my throat. I can't even taste it so it don't make me gag. I definitely will be practicing & tracking my progress.

Deejay88 likes this.
  11. Helga85

Helga85 Members

it was nice....even if it's a weird sensation....
    you feel smth like a fountain in your mouth...and it's slimy and slightly bitter

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Some tastes better than others but it's never stopped me from swallowing. Most times I deep throat their cock to his balls when they cum so it goes straight down without tasting it. The guys I know that have tasty cum I savor it in my mouth before swallowing it.

Grand prix and I love it like this.
  13. leggs

leggs Banned

You are correct it has to do with diet and smoking

14. cindy94

cindy94 Member

I didn't know what to do. He held the back of my head as his hot cum filled my mouth. I sat there on my knees looking up at him as it started to dribble down my chin. He could tell I didn't know what to do. He told me to swallow it then called me a good little slut.

15. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Any ladies every swallow your man while he was soft and suck him til he got hard while down deep in you?

I love it likes this.
  16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Not a lady but I like sucking a soft cock and making it hard.

LowHangers, theamos and I love it like this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Not a lady either but I prefer to start with a soft cock and suck it hard and deep throating it when it's semi-hard and keeping him balls deep as I lick the under side of his balls.

18. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife hated it, almost threw up, and never went out with the guy again.

19. Pthirak12

Pthirak12 Members

first date, she literally suck it out of my penis, first date, barely knew the person, but through out the night she kept on saying she was really glad I ask her out..., and then we head back to my place for a movie (Wonder Woman) after the movie, sex.
    I starred at the ceiling all night..what just happen, i knew I love my fruits and vegetable, I was glad she said I tasted sweet. but I would never ask anyone to swallow my junk (unless she just wanted to)
    My question to women, do most women don't mind swallowing a guy (on the first date) that she really likes or it just depends?

20. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

My gf feels the same way. She says she loves the taste. I also love her taste