Oral Sex First Time Having Someone Cum In Your Mouth

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by yooper2013, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Rachel Bartlett

Rachel Bartlett Members

The first time I sucked cock my boyfriend pushed his penis deep down my throat choking me. I sucked hard and when he pulled his cock from my throat he came into my mouth & I swallowed. I licked his cum from the tip of his penis and orgasm'd as I did so. I really enjoyed it and after that I sucked his cock every time we had sex

2. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Was this with the older neighbor that you seduced? Did anyone else ever find out that you had sucked him off?

3. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So you had an orgasm just from sucking him off? Without him touching your vagina?

LoveVortexxx likes this.
  4. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

I was young and inexperienced as was the other boy. I almost choked but managed to swallow most of it. I found it exciting.

5. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Do you still find it exciting?

6. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

Oh yes. I love taking a chick deep into my throat and being filled with cum.

juicelover and Bg10 like this.
  7. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I was quite drunk, going down on a guy I’d been seeing for a while. I was trying to be all cool and intended to swallow as I’d heard that’s what you were supposed to do. He did warn me, and I could tell he was going to cum anyway so it wasn’t such a surprise, but I didn’t expect so much of it, couldn’t swallow and basically it went everywhere. I don’t think I really swallowed any at all, but we both had a bit of a laugh anyway.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Been there done that with my first wife. I shot huge loads of cum, a good 8-10 squirts which she couldn't keep up with but did manage to swallow most of it and just licked up the rest best she could. Then I started helping by holding my cock just over her mouth and clamp off so she could swallow the first three big shots, then release some more, and some more. She enjoyed that as she had a serious craving for my cum.

9. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

I was very young. I really didn't know what to expect. The guy was much older and when he read ready to cum he held my head firm into his cock which forced his cum into my mouth. I gagged of course. I don't remember a taste as it went right down. But I do recall the gagging vividly. It sounds like he was being a creep and maybe he was but I found it hot that he enjoyed it so much which carries to my enjoying swallowing today.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Most of us guys love a swallower. It's great to just release your load in her mouth, but it's AWESOME if she swallows it too.

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife wasn't expecting it when it happened to her in college. She almost threw up and never dated the guy again. Plus, I know never to cum in her mouth when she gives me a bj.

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That's too bad "olderndirt"...I've only experience one spitter and moved on...All the rest were swallowers.

13. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I must have had maybe 100 guys cum in my mouth, can't remember the first time. I love guys face-fucking me and love feeling them building up and up until they orgasm and my mouth is filled with warm sticky cum, and so nice when they just keep slowly thrusting in and out of my mouthmafterward. I often then use what i don't swallow to masturbate myself with, often keeping his softening cock in my mouth and sucking out his last drops.

I like the taste of cum, some guys can be a bit acidic but others can taste like cream; some guys cum is quite watery and thin, others thick thick sticky globules.....some guys cum so much I have had to keep swallowing several times as my mouth is over-flowing.

And I love then just licking his softening cock clean and savouring his juice; sometimes it has got them hard again for a second long thrusting. A group of five guys did bukkake over me one time....and all took turns at my mouth and face.....I was covered mouth, face n hair with their cum and loved it.

Simon '-)

LowHangers likes this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I would really enjoy a bukkake party with 5-6 guys...Sucking all those cocks repeatedly just sounds so hot and enjoyable to experience.

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The first guy to cum in my wife's mouth was in college and forced her to take his load. It was so awful for her that she never let it happen again, even with me. She still gives a good bj, as long as I pull out before finishing.

LowHangers likes this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That's too bad for both of you because releasing your load in the mouth sucking you off is the greatest finish to a blowjob for both the giver and receiver. I've been on both ends and I must say I much prefer to be the giver feeling his load shooting into my mouth and hearing his moans of satisfaction knowing you are eating his cum.

FrustratedHornball and Si69 like this.
  17. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I've still never been able to orgasm from a blowjob. But my wife continues to try to make it a first together. And my God can she suck cock and deepthroat like a queen!! But she said that when it does happen, I have to let her know early so she's in control of my load. She said that I won't know if she's going to go for the tip and milk every drop, or hold her lips tight to my balls and take it all down her throat. Wants to surprise me. But first it has to happen. Just turned 50 so lots of time. But I really want to share a cock with her and experience that feeling for myself.

18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Once I perfected deep throating I've stuck with deep throating his cock so his load shoots right down. I've had a number of guys who shot huge loads and sometimes would struggle to keep up swallowing as some would ooze out the sides of my mouth so I just stuck with throating him so it all shoots right down inside. All the guys I've been with loved it that way as I'd be milking their cock at the base of his shaft with my mouth until I felt him going soft and slowly pull back, keeping a tight grip on his cock with my mouth so to clean his cock free from any of his cum. No evidence left behind.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  19. Papa1441

Papa1441 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I remember the first time I came in a lady's mouth, when she popped her head up and looked at me, she had the most surprised look on her face I have ever seen and all I can say is that she must have liked because the very next night, guess what she wanted to do....lol

BoyToy69 and LowHangers like this.
  20. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife cums in my mouth every time I do oral on her. Does that count?

BoyToy69 likes this.