Oral or anal?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by David 1221, May 4, 2013.

1. David 1221

David 1221 Guest

A question for you.......if your partner would only let you have oral or anal sex, but not both, which would you choose?

My wife adores anal sex and I realise how lucky that makes me. However, she doesn't like giving oral sex, she thinks it's "dirty"??!

Even when we have vaginal sex, she needs anal stimulation to cum (eg finger or small vibrator) but she won't let me put my cock anywhere near her mouth!

To complete the comparison, assume both are bareback to completion and your other half swallows with the oral.

So which is it.......oral or anal?

2. lazymanhk

lazymanhk Guest

too hard to decide... just flip the girl, lands on her back, oral... lands on her front, anal...

1 person likes this.
  3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If mine would allow me to give her a more adventurous sex life, I would like to try giving her oral more than the usual old vaginal sex.
    But anal would be more of new thing I'd like to try.

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Find a more open partner?

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Or someone just for casual sex that's more open minded & likes to try new things or has experienced them before & likes doing them for a more enjoyable sex life or for giving someone else's more variety.

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Oral would be a prerequisite for foreplay, getting both of us suitably aroused - getting me sufficiently erect & getting him / her sufficiently relaxed to allow penetration, so it couldn't be an either / or situation, unless you had to rule that after having had Oral, things couldn't go onto the next stage of Anal.

A totally impractical situation.

7. MyDayOff

MyDayOff Banned

I'd have to go for anal. For me, it's all about the visual pleasure which causes pleasure in my brain as opposed to physical pleasure. Besides, you can't exactly grab someone's head and fuck it. Another reason I like anal is probably because you know that you have completely conquered the girl! Blow jobs do nothing for me because you can't kiss the girl afterwards

8. silk896

silk896 Member

I've never met anyone male or female who would even consider disallowing oral sex.
    Anal sex is different. Most (probably9 0%) of the guys I've been with a bit "not keen" on too much exploration back there.
    Women, less so, but as anal can be a taboo for some, I respect that.

I would say I would have oral.

9. bigdaddyo

bigdaddyo Member

Why can't you kiss a girl after a blow job? If she completes the blow job and swallows the load it's the same as if you hadn't finished anyway. Do you kiss your girlfriend at any point after going down her do you wash first? Samething.?

1 person likes this.
  10. MyDayOff

MyDayOff Banned

Yes, I could kiss her, but I just couldn't enjoy devouring into her mouth for a deep kiss exchanging saliva(like I like to), without thinking about sperm
    Yeah I think I do, but that's her choice

11. maoy02

maoy02 Member

Good thing I don't have to choose! My wife enjoys both oral and anal sex. She even does ATM every few days.

12. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I would have to go for oral. Probably because I never get oral from my wife. I have swapped oral with several guys in the last 10 years.

1 person likes this.
  13. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Oral, for sure.

2 people like this.
  14. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Oral hands down.

1 person likes this.
  15. RileyHorror

RileyHorror Members

I would have to go with oral because my girlfriend and I have less oral than anal. If we had more oral than anal, though, it would probably be the other way around. My girlfriend prefers anal to oral, too, but she does like oral.

16. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Oral without a doubt but anal is cool.

17. juicelover

juicelover Member

Oral..no contest..I love eating pussy and love the feel of a mouth on my cock..

18. RestlessRalph

RestlessRalph Members

I would combine the two by orally caressing her beautiful brown eye, but(t) that's just me ;)

19. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

My wife does not refuse to do oral, I just know that she doesn't really like it, so I don't really ask her to do it.

But she says if I do ask her, she'll do it tho. We have anal pretty regularly she says as a replacement. Even when we have vaginal most of the time I finish in her ass.

My wife has a really nice butt so I feel super fortunate I get to fuck it so often. My wife cums harder from anal than she does from vaginal, she admitted it to me several times.

I do oral. both vaginal and anal to her tho because I enjoy it. Some times when I look at my wife's big cheeks I can't help but to spread them and stick my tongue in her ass. Me doing oral on her gets me super hard, so I don't need oral really.

I mean who wouldn't get hard when they are face deep smothered in thick ass. Her ass so tight on me that I can't help but wanting to fuck it all the time.

As you can see I don't regret one bit not really having oral because I enjoy anal a lot more. I don't think I could be sexually happy without anal, I love butts way way too much, lol. I love worshiping my wife's ass.