Oral after your partner cheated

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by SSJROMANCE, Apr 30, 2018.

1. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

Guys - have you ever went down on your partner not knowing she just cheated on you a day or two before only to find out later?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  2. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Probably.

3. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

If my partner (wife) ever cheated, she wouldn’t be my partner (wife). Monogamy is a requirement for me.

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

5. jgallo9999

jgallo9999 Members

Have never gone down on my wife and found out later that she had cheated but have gone down on her knowing that she had been fucked by another guy just a little while before.

6. topper

topper Member

yes, Not cheating, weren't married yet.

7. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Actually yes but with a fuck friend only. She came over and I began smelling and eating the pussy. I said its very wet today. She said oops sorry I didn't wash out. I was with someone this morning, let me use the bathroom for a minute. Since I was already into it I said forget it, it actually turns me on. True story. This was decades ago not worried about std's

8. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

In the earlier years of my current relationship,yes. She always made them use a condom or pull out and washed after so there was never any man juices to deal with. Now we're in an open/poly relationship so I always know who's been in there and when. Currently she has her fwb on the front porch with her right now.lol

Deejay88 likes this.
  9. Just for fun

What do you do about STD's?

10. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

Her current fwb is a long term deal she's know since high school that decided to join us. The couple of one nighters she had before used condoms. We play it much safer now than when we were younger

11. Just for fun

Oddly enough people do lie. When I was screwing my first girlfriend when I was 15 years old I was still sleeping with the guy who molested me for 3 years. But it was a good thing because I turned his lust for my sex into a huge profit for me. I didn't mind blowing him once a week for gas money and 25cent gas station vending machine condoms. Then I experiences Lambskins at $2.12 for 3. A pack a week. Life was good as a teen.