opinions on tripping along train tracks?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by -beatnick, Apr 28, 2007.

1. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

the train track im talking about are in use, but i walked down one for around 45 minutes and no trains came, so its not very popular. but i was just wondering if i was next to the train, would i bug out or do something stupid because of the train. i planned on eating one or two hits. anyone done this?

also, another place would be a state park but its pretty big so i could get lost. but separated from civilization is where its at.

2. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

sounds like fun! ... almost,

i think the only problem might be that when a train goes by it would be so loud that you would not hear danger if it was near - this may cause a problem with your instincts. i am sure the animals get a little spooked when a train goes by.

i would find another location that was more peaceful.

3. prismatism

prismatism loves you

you could probably find out when the train is scheduled to come... everyone in my town knows instinctively when a train is on it's way, because our whole social scene is sorrounded by train tracks. and there's nothing more awesome than being under a train, sitting inside the bridge, while it roars over you...

i bet that didn't help at all, huh?:D

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I've tripped at the train tracks alot...i dont mind it, I live in a city, and in high school it would be a little sketchy peekin' out at a house with parents around or outside in a neighborhood...so when we walked the tracks it was as peacefull as can be, ive never actually been there when a train went by but i imagine it could be a little chaotic.

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i remember years ago giving this guy his second dose ever..it was on a peace march & wed gotten seperated from th4e group & started hiking alomg the tracks tripping hard..it was quite the memorable experience

6. NickWhat

NickWhat Member

Shit, why not just hop on the train? I want to take a few hits and take the train all the way up to NYC, seems better than just watching it. I'll be sitting looking at the window, shit, seems like fun.

7. prismatism

prismatism loves you

it'd be especially great if the train was mostly empty. i love riding on trains when i have all the space to myself and can bounce all over the seats and run through the aisle... on acid it'd be even way way better.

8. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

well the landscape around the train tracks is fucking ill. so that would vanish in 5 seconds were i on a train.

9. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

When I go on my long, wandering walks...I often end up hoofing it along train tracks, and it is always a very surreal experience for me. Probably because where/when I walk them, it is generally a wooded area and utterly devoid of people...lending to a very silent, otherwordly environment.

I can only imagine how intense a trip would be along them.

10. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

you should discount the tracks and watch it crash while your trippin, now that would be intense.

11. alicethecoffeeaddict

alicethecoffeeaddict Member

my boyfriend's dad and his mates were all tripping once and they ventured into a train tunnel.. apparently they all ran out screaming when they realised where they were.. though normal train tracks would probably be ok, just stay away from trains!

12. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

haven't read a single response to the topic but by just reading the topic I'm saying go for it, man if a train passed you it'd probably scare the shit out of you but then you would look back and go holy fuck that was sweet! oh and you might meet some hobos along the way with some fucked up stories, all sounds excellent to me!