Opinions on School Tripping

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by toastacidblocks, May 2, 2007.

1. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

i might do it sometime... just wondering if anyone has some stories from tripping at school, if its a good idea, bad idea, fun, idk anything.

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

I ate some mushrooms at school with a friend, actually, an alternative, bad kid school haha. I gave half and eigth to my friend, who was black, this was inner city and he was all thugged out and never even heard of magic mushrooms. I looked over in class about 30 minutes later and he was just sitting there with a blank face and staring at a clock :)

3. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

as soon as you get high you will realize why that is the last place you want to be. - even sober.:alien:

4. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

That setting has "bad trip" written all over it.

5. Glordag

Glordag Member

Personally, I think I'd freak the fuck out and have a really horrible trip, and I consider myself a pretty calm tripper in general. Considering even the most calm and experienced trippers have the occasional bad moments, it's definitely quite risky.

6. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

i think there'd be too much energy and movement comming from everyone....

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Sounds like a grand old time to me

8. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

It depends on you. I would probably get extremely paraniod and flip the fuck out. I definitly wouldn't enjoy it. I'll bet you would feel like you were in there a thousand years.

9. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

I have before, but it was the last day of school and we didnt have crap to do besides talk all damn day. If learning is involved, you wont be able to sit there becuase you are all scatter brained. If you are used to frying and are able to control yourself under situations like that, then i dont see anything wrong. Just dont take too many tabs.

10. desert nightmare

11. Krsna Bhakti

Why are you asking us lol?! You should be asking yourself! wait a mintue, maybe you ARE!

12. Glordag

Glordag Member

Define "here"... :p

13. Krsna Bhakti

Here, define :) divine cant define my style, its so deep like pussy, my low cut face stay bushy like a porcupine, something something crack spines, gut you like a blunt and reconstruct your design, i know you want to diss me, but I can read your mind cuz you weak in the knees like SWV, trying to get a title like Wu Killa Bee.
    Sorry, wu tang represent up in this lsd thread yo wooO! :)
    Im done and out of place. Though, I have defined here, and There is where Im headed.

14. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Anytime I went to school tripping on anything, I ended up leaving within the first hour. Its too much . . .

15. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Man you should just save it for when you can be somewhere comfortable with some music or outside or something, don't take this as an attack on you in any way shape or form but if people can't get through a damn 6-7 hour school day without tripping of all things then fuck... I know you just wanna see how it will be but I'm pretty sure you know it'd just have bad news all over it, I get super paranoid going to the grocery store tripping cuz I think everyone's looking at me, can't imagine school!

16. desert nightmare

i said that because i didn't think i was logged in and i forgot my password. that was a test to see if i was "here".

17. Glordag

Glordag Member

Aw man, that ruins all of the fun. Why couldn't you just let it be? ):

18. Krsna Bhakti

Yea seriously man, it got me thinking on some deep shit! Like this morning, I was driving along 76 which wraps aroudn the hillside of the city, and I was feeling the pull of energy in the spring time, so alive it was just amazing :) I hope one day god doesnt just go Oh, I was just testing my love, dont worry its all fake :tongue:

19. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Its stupid there is no point in tripping at school when you cxould trip not at school.
    UNless for some reason you really really enjoy school.

20. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

I never did anything like that, but I've been to school many many many times stoned tooo. But I would also wend up leaving within the first couple of classes anyways!