opiates any good for amphetamine crash? please respond quickly

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by CherokeeMist, Jan 22, 2009.

1. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

basically, i've been up for 37 hours straight and i blew over 130mg of adderall over the course of it all.

i'm DREADING the crash, i didn't even mean to stay up but i had couldn't fall asleep and then went to school, where i took more adderall to keep my going through the day. oh i know i said i don't crash from speed but that's if i rail like 40mg once in an afternoon. this is the first time i've binged on it- fun, for sure, but i can sense a horrible comedown coming on.

anyway i was wondering what i would do to chill and fall asleep, and today somehow i got a hookup for vicodin which has never happened before. good timing :D

anyway i could only get two 7.5mg's for now. but now i'm wondering- should i just take valerian and melatonin and save the vicodin for when i haven't been up for 37 hours and can enjoy it?

or have you found that opiates feel very good on the comedown of a speed binge?

also is 15mg of hydrocodone orally a good dose for a relatively small person with no opiate tolerance?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

You seem to ask alot of: should I takes... :confused:
    Poeple here are not responsible for your actions. While its cool you ask for advice..
    Imo, you ask more advice than I think is necessary for recreational use..
    take the Vicz.. 7.5 or 15 mgs isnt alot..

3. CherokeeMist

well i'm not asking if it's dangerous...

i just know that benzos are often used to help people sleep after doing speed, and i'm wondering if opiates work as well to sedate/relax? i just don't want to be lying awake all night like i was last night and i don't really have anything else that would be an effective sedative.

of course no one here is responsible for what i do to myself. but i'd like to hear if someone had a successful time combatting the restlessness with opiates like hydrocodone, or if they tried and didn't find it useful.

the rest is obviously my decision. i just like input.

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Opiates are good for anything...but they are especially nice for relieving the pressure that comes with a comedown. Makes you relax..might not put you to sleep, but it sure will give you some well deserved calmness.

Benzo's are prime for coming down from uppers though.

5. CherokeeMist

hmm i decided i'm gonna see if i can just tough it out and get to bed, and enjoy the hydro when i'm well rested and in a nice environment to relax in. i only got 15mg of it which i'm going to use all at once, might as well take it when it's gonna be enjoyable.

just wishing i had saved some of the klonopin i got recently for a time like this haha.

oh well. not that bad so far in terms of crashing, i just still feel kind of wired and wacked out from lack of sleep.

6. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

eat up buddy itll make you feel better

7. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Exactly

In my experience, they are good for easing the come down, but they don't completely eliminate it. So you feel better because you're opiated, but at the same time you still feel sorta shitty from the stimulant come down... so in essence, it helps but I still think its better to just wait and save em for a better time so you can really enjoy them.

Now, if you had some benzos' Id say take them. They are incredible for stimulant comedowns. They can sometimes (depending on the severity of the comedown) completely eliminate it for awhile and/or completely knock you out so you can sleep through the worst of it.

8. CherokeeMist

glad i saved 'em... falling asleep actually wasn't nearly as hard as i thought it would be.

only got 6 hours though, i could definitely use a little more.