Open Relationship w/ Couple

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by stephR, Oct 21, 2017.

1. stephR

stephR Members

My husband and I have been married for three years now. We'd both dated other people earlier in our lives and two of those people happen to be married to each-other. We go on trips with the other couple and rekindle some of the romance we had for each-other. This has been a very enjoyable and unique experience so far.

Initially, we'd just swap partners for the night and then meet up the next morning. As we've grown more comfortable this has started including some group sex. Everything about that is fine except I can tell my husband is unusually repulsed by the other guy. It's almost like he's trying to demonstrate masculinity by being turned off by the other guy's penis and trying to hide his own.

We asked the guys if we could try something that would have required some penis to penis touching and the other guy said he was cool with it but my husband totally shut down and said he couldn't do it. They asked us girls to do some girl-on-girl stuff and loved to watch, so it's somewhat ironic.

I suspect my husband's feeling are rooted in him having grown up in the rural south. I've met some people from his past and I could see how he might feel "afraid" of doing something "gay". I get along well with his family, but based on the language they use and comments I've heard I can tell they're highly prejudice against LGBT people.

Is there anything the guys can do to help them get a bit more comfortable with each-other? My husband and I have talked about it and he even acknowledges that he needs to chill a bit.

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

As a older couple, who had an open relationship. It was much the same way, we guys wanted to see girl on girl action. After that they asked us men, but we refused. That was 40 some years ago, and gay men, had odds against them. I know times have changed, but I have only heard of men with other men in cuckold relationships. I would like to hear, how swinging has changed over the years. And also my girl had some girl on girl experience, so it wasn't like I was asking her to do anything, she hadn't done before.

3. donna41

donna41 Members

over the years, i became fascinated by men sucking cock. i first saw it happen in a sauna in berlin, germany. they saw me watching them and just went on enjoying themselves. i was very turned on, so i masturbated while i watched them. i told my husband about what i saw and how much i liked it. i told him i wanted to watch him with another man. he was not ready for that and said he could not do it. a few years later, i started having sex with the woman of a couple with whom we were swapping. that turned my husband on a lot. he would ask me to have sex with other women. i did. i told him how much i enjoyed making another woman orgasm and how it felt so very natural. i asked him to try having sex with a guy just once and see how he liked it. it took a couple of months, but he agreed to do it once. i looked around for a bi couple and found one that was open to my husband being a newbie. we met a couple of times, had drinks, talked. finally, we went to their place. after we all had undressed, i began to make out with the wife. she was soft and sexy and it did not take long for her to go down on me. the men were watching, but this time beth's husband was touching my husbands penis. and it was hard! he bent over and began sucking my husband. in a few minutes, my husband was stroking his penis, getting it nice and hard. he had a real nice cock. i was getting close to cumming from beth's wonderful touch and tongue when my husband put his mouth on beth's husbands cock. my husband was sucking a cock and i was watching. it was a wonderful moment. i came really hard. now it was my turn to go down on beth. i asked for a few minutes until my husband and hers had finished. her husband came in my hubby's mouth, which he was not prepared to have happen. he was startled, began coughing, choking. i went to him and kissed him. he still had some cum in his mouth and i cleaned it all out with my tongue. i told my husband he was beautiful and i loved what i saw. i told him to watch me now and went down on beth. she turned out to be a hair puller when she came. i thought she was going to give me a bald spot.

when we got home, my husband told me it was not as bad as he thought it would be. in fact, he said, it felt rather natural after a while. since that night, my husband has responded, willingly, to my asking to watch him suck cock by sucking cock as often as i wanted. he enjoys it a lot now.

4. stephR

stephR Members

We just got back from another vacation where we met the other couple.

On Wednesday night we just did our traditional swap, fuck, and meet in the morning. On Thursday we did more of that and some group foreplay. On Friday we were doing some group play and the guys wanted us girls to make out and go down on each-other. I told them we would but only if they'd jerk each-other's penises instead of their own while they watched. I'm proud of my hubby because he actually jerked our friend's cock. He himself wasn't too aroused by it all but a good step.

Also, I never thought I would admit to this but I got really wet watching him doing that.

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Cool, you made your husband do something he didn't want to do.

This was a sad thread. But what did I expect...

6. stephR

stephR Members

We talked about trying something like this before we left and he said he'd be willing to try man-to-man touch as long as he didn't have to suck penis or eat cum.

7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No matter the irony of his wanting you to do woman-on-woman vs his man-to-man, that is the way that his sexuality is.
    And his preferences are as valid as any of yours.

Does he realize the irony of his attitudes about w-2-w and m-2-m?
    (Note the use of "irony", less accusatory than "hypocrisy".)

Have he and the other gentleman talked about this with their clothes on?

It sounds like he's willing to stroke his buddy, but you might want to ask him if he is doing it to put a show on for the two ladies or is he into making his buddy's penis feel good?

Talking about questions that don't have wrong answers is one way to get him relaxed and open to exploring a new attitude toward man-on-man.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have an ongoing open relationship with another woman into my relationship. So 3 women. :) she's hot too.