Open Letter To He Who Closes My Threads

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by ChiefCowpie, Jan 29, 2005.

1. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

Can you stop being such a boring dullard and unclose this thread?

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63598

How is it that you have no sense of humour not to see the joke? It really bugs me that so many moderators like yourself here are just not that sophisticated to appreciate my artistic creations and you launch yourself into these censorship crusades. Don't you get it or are you really that dense? Atheists have no God so how can their God be scummy? And what's wrong with "fuck off"? I thinking fucking and human sexuality is beautiful and wondrous and I embrace its many aspects where it is openly embraced and one's love flows forth.

So what gives you the right because you don't understand what I'm saying to close my threads? Yes, I meant to provoke... provoke love and provoke enlightenment which are both really the same thing!

Please pm me next time you are confused on the context of my creations. Often those who construct their realities out of a linear sense of logic like yourself are thrown off by my art but if you have patience and trust in the process, you will come out the other side and not be consumed by the darkness. Have faith brother.

Peace bro, Chief

2. darrellkitchen

darrellkitchen Lifetime Supporter

Chief, you may have meant it as a joke, but others (not just me) did not take it as a joke. See the post in Agnostics and Athiesm (titled: F*** Off All You Christians!!!) that also has been closed for the very same reason, and will remain closed.

For that reason your thread also will remain closed.

Darrell

3. ChiefCowpie

Thank you Darrell for your dignified response although I feel it could be categorized as "The path to hell is paved with the best of intentions." While many of us and certainly you seek meaningful, purposeful and enlightened communication here, I think that the "mad monk" path that is in many ways the most essential one to get to this place of harmony and love is suppressed here and the ironic think is that hippies of which this site claims to be some type of cyber place for were the mad monks. As Ellis D. Tripp at one time had in his signature to the effect, "You gotta keep the pot stirred otherwise the scum rises to the top." I agree with this and think its vitally important to keep things stirred up and am bothered by the moderators who like to keep things so antiseptic and sanitary. Sure some "fools of conditioned intelligence" may have complained about my thread but I think we are getting into an unhealthy place for communication when we allow the fools to dictate the context of exchange. Its a problem here with people's understanding for life and hippiedom when they read the "101 Ways to be a Perfect Hippie" which most of them do and consult with morning, noon and night lest they stray from the straight and narrow.

Peace bro, Chief

4. Disarm

Disarm Member

I think it was a pretty rude, insensitive thread. There wasn't much of a point to it other than to shock/offend was there? So what was the point in it? If you want to keep 'stirring things up' then why don't you start a thread which will actually matter and mean something to people? Most, if not all, threads end in argument- all you need to do is start a thread about anything and you'll stir stuff up. But as the only person who TRIES to stir things up, you failed. Interesting huh.

5. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

You are wrong Chief Cowpie!

There are at least 103 ways to be a perfect hippie.

6. ChiefCowpie

1st stupid point by Disarm

From the comments I read there, it seems like folks thought is was a gas as they saw who the topic starter was ascribed to.

2nd stupid point by Disarm

"shock/offend" is not one entity. Shock is energy. With your thinking there is energy there, your 2nd stupid point wasn't so stupid. As far as "offend", people were only offended as far as they understand communication in terms of their conditioning. If the conditioning mold was offended, there is possibility for the shock to break the mold and then for people to break their conditioning. There will never be peace as long as we are conditioned. Do you understand that? That is vitally important.

3. Disarm has choice to make stupid point or intelligent point.

With clues given, what do you think? I pray you aren't as thick as a brick.

3rd or 4th stupid point (depending on how you are counting) by Disarm

My art really does matter and it expresses my total vision and insight and its being censored.

Off the map stupid point or off the map genius point by Disarm

And would we want it any other way?

A truly wonderful compliment by Disarm but I hope its not true.

Wow! If I'm the only person here who tries to stir things up, then these forums really are in the pits and you folks should be encouraging and not censoring any lame attemt I am making to breathe some life into the place.

Anyways, "I know I'm not the only one. Hoping someday you'll join us and the world will live as one."

7. turnthepage

turnthepage Member

in my short time here I've seemed to notice the mods close threads they disagree with, even if no other or few other members don't, or ones they're excluded from-I've heard the word 'clicks' quite a bit here-seems unfair-maybe jealousy?-maybe their 'power goes to their heads-free speech should be that-some truly offensive threads balance out the rest and are easy to ignore-closing and deleting is just censorship. just my 2 sense worth

8. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Right on Chief.

But how shocking is it to say 'atheists fuck off!" It's many years since we had the Dead Kennedys singing 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'. Even back then, how offensive was it?

I mean, poor, weak minded atheists - shocked, insulted, horrified by 'such language'.

And Christians, is the word 'fuck' banned by the Bible?

My point is that if the post had been entitled 'Atheists go Away!' it would not have been closed. That must say something......no doubt Lenny Bruce, Peter Cook etc are busy right now turning in their graves.

Lets please get real about all this. For fuck's sake..........

And Chief - your humour is appreciated.

9. ChiefCowpie

Good points everyone. One thing to consider is that is was hippies amongst many anti-authority folks who popularized the use of the expression "fuck off" and its use is at the core of what it is to be a hippy and now its use is censored on this hippy site. Hmmmm... (scratches head)

Maybe we shouldn't be selling these Jim Morrison or John Lennon or Janis Joplin or Bob Dylan posters anymore since they used to tell people to "fuck off" since "fuck off" is no longer hippytally correct?

10. Kharakov

Kharakov ShadowSpawn

Wow, I had this older neighbor back in State College who used to love to walk up to me, flick me off, and yell "Fuck You!!!!" in a really long drawn out way. It was great. If I saw him downtown, and he didn't notice me, I would jump in front of him and yell "Fuck You!!!". Whenever I had parties at my house and saw him I would yell "Fuck Youuuuuuuu!!!" and invite him over for a few beers (although we partied together a lot before the whole 'fuck you' thing started). I think its great to see this guy and yell "Fuck Youuuuuuuuu!!", always brings a smile to both of our faces (me, the young punk, and Bruce, the old hippy).

11. ChiefCowpie

I no longer think what I did was right. Fuck off beans for thinking it was ok for me to tell people to fuck off.

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

lmfao. i love you, chief.