Opana (oxymorphone)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jun 25, 2008.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Okay, so most of you know I quit opiates for a while, because the oxycodone just wasnt working the magic it used to. I havent done oxy in like 2 weeks.

But my friend who gets me the oxy, told me that his hook-up said that some opana is in town. I never tried oxymorphone, but from what I read its stronger than oxycodone.

My questions are:

1. Is it worth it to get some oxymorphone? Cuz I got to the point that oxy wasnt do shit at all, I was getting itchy as hell but barely high.
    2. Another problem is that where Im at, opiates are hard as hell 2 find. I might not be able to get opana ever again. Should I jump on these??
    3. What about mixing with oxycodone?
    4. What would be a good starting dosage for opana for someone who needs atleast 80mg of oxycodone to feel decent.
    5. What dosages do they come in, and what is the average price?
    6. Is it like dilaudid (hydromorphone)? cuz I read dilaudid is pretty wack orally and even intranasally, and you gotta bang it to feel its effects good. I got needle-phobia so I cant bang anything even if I wanted.

Sorry, I know its a lot of questions, but just the name oxymorphone sounds so enticing, that I might quit on my opiate break LOL. Just once to try opana.

Thanks for the help!!

2. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

dude YES . ive been wanting to try it for so fucking long, i've been researching it a lot, and from all the responses from people, its the best pharmacetical opiate out there. the only way i can get them is if I drive an hour and a half to delaware which I'm too broke for. I believe a 40 mg pill ( extended release ) is worth about 160 mgs oxycontin. Theres a conversion chart of all opiates on the opana website I think. The extended release ones come in 20, 30, 40 i think. the immediate release is 5, 10 , 15. But i'd not too sure about that. If you can get 40s anywhere from 40- 80 would be a standard price i think. But yes , definitly buy them, they are a rare opiate, and I'm positive you will get high off it.

3. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

Never done it--but it's probably worse than oxycodone unless it is shot up. Oxycodone is truly a versatile high--in which you can chill and relax, or go do something productive. Oxymorphone--MG for MG is definitely a stronger opiate in terms of painkilling ability--but in a different and more of a body, sedating type of high--and not clean and uplifting like oxycodone. There is a reason why there you hear of so many heroin/oxycontin addicts, but rarely hear of oxymorphone addicts. Part of this is due to the fact that oxycodone is prescribed more frequently and is more available, but an equally as big factor is that oxymorphone has less potential for abuse.

You might as well give it a try though, I am sure it gives a pretty good high. However, if oxy wasn't doing the trick for you, pretty much nothing will. (except for shooting up highly potent opiates i.e heroin, dilaudid, etc.) which you definitely do not want to be doing--and seem like you know that.

I do have to ask though--it took you 80 mgs of oxycodone to get high and you just quit? That's crazy dude, back when I did alot of oxy and had a tolerance--I still got pretty high off like 30-40 mg's, and when I quit I went through withdrawals. Still do oxy occasionally, maybe a once or twice a month--and 10 or 15mg gets me nice!

I'm not sure what your motivation for quitting is--but if its just solely because it wasnt "doing it" for you anymore, then now after your 2 week break it will most definitely do it for your again. Maybe not like the first time but certainly very close, as your tolerance has plummeted.

I'm not advising you to start doing oxy again especially if you quit because you felt like it was having negative effects (which it almost always eventually does), but if youre looking to get an opiate high, oxycodone is probably a better alternative to oxymorphone. But give it a try and let us know.

4. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

OMG I wish, 15mgs for me wouldnt even stop a headache. It sucks cuz my tolerance skyrocketed so quickly. I went from feeling like I was in heaven on 45mgs to just getting itchy as hell and barely high on 90mgs, almost from one week to the next. I never felt a single drop of w/d.

Yeah Im thinking about getting some, I wanna hear from someone whos tried it. Im gonna go check erowid experience vaults, to see what people say there.

And if possible, can someone answer questions 4 and 5. Thanks.

5. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

damn, not a single experience on erowid.... thats a first..

6. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

I honestly do think you'll get high from it, one of my connects is 50 and is prescribed to morphine and oxycontin, he said the only time he got high from medicine was when the docs switched him to opana. but you have to make sure you crush it and snort it though, because the Bioavailability of the oral method is only 10 percent. Thats why people are saying its not for a high risk of abuse. But if you snort it , 45-50 percent gets absorbed. Also eating fatty foods will have it absorb more into your system. If you want more information check out this link :
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=375577

7. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

just got informed that my link has Opana ER 40mg, the highest dosage available. So Im thinking of getting one, and I could probably get high like 2-3 times. Because I think I would need around 10mg each time, maybe a bit more.

8. does2

does2 Member

ya man, i'd pounce if was you.
    i was doing some reading on opana, and wow.
    plus you got the hook on 40mg....
    be like nike:D

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

OMG Im exited! Fuck man, I wanted to take a break from opiates, but I cant pass this chance up I think. Seriously, I' ll probably never be able to get oxymorphone again in my life, unless I break my spine or someshit like that, god forbid.

10. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

yo def pounce on that I am a regular oxy user and I have had many run ins with the 10mg IR opanas the pinks. I have to say the high last alot longer and is alot more intense especially in the nodding out department like too crisp said tho since it makes the intensnes makes you nodd more then oxy its a good drug to do at night like a few hours before bed and not a good drug for the day. Also mixing it with oxy is great ive done that before and finally the if you feel your oc tolerance is going up to high the opanas is just what you need cause of the strength and just switching opies helps.

11. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

the Opana ER 40mgs are supposed to be orange hexagonal shaped pills right? It has an imprint on one side and 40 on the other, which indicates its 40mg. Am I correct?

12. does2

does2 Member

yezzir.
    be careful( i know you are ). have fun:D

13. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

sweet. now I know Im gonna get the real shit :D:D:D:D

14. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

eh, they're alright, i still think morphine and dilaudid are better.

but pills are pills, if you really want something beautiful and self destructive it should be heroin. dont start saying they're completely different too.

oxymorphones decent, its more mellow than oxycodone.

also, the not doing it for you anymore, might just be your tolerance???

15. does2

does2 Member

thnkas for thie insight -beatnik. gave me some food for thought :)

16. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

what do you mean "more mellow"? I want something that will knock me out and make me nod out into another dimension.. lol

17. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

there's no rush...the first hour of the oxy high is not present, its just the spacey/noddy part.

I WOULD DEFF BUY THOSE THINGS, just to try another opiate, you gotta experience EVERYTHING life has to offer (every chemical anyway!)

18. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i mean more mellow than oc, because i've noticed that its more of an uppity doped up feeling, not really nodding out until like the second hour, with oxymorphone i was able to within the first 30 minutes.

and does2, i am not at all going down that path, unless you're going along it already. because what really made me try heroin was a curiosity of all opiates, plus it is one of the cheapest drugs on the market and that i had already done almost every single hard opiate.

but yea, its another level away from pills.

19. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I cant wait to get the oxymorphones, the guy gets his refills next tuesday. The same guy is also selling OC 80s for $20 a pop! Thats a great fuckin price right?

20. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

hell yea, lucky you. i wish i still fucked around with opiates, but this break is well needed and they're just so damn addicting.