oooh god......what do i do..

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by MoonjavaSeed, Jan 13, 2005.

1. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

i fucking hate my mom.

i re-introduced the idea of homeschooling which i've wanted for 2 years now and she threatened to take away my computer again if i brought it up.

i don't live with my dad even tho he's waaaaaaaaay cooler and better than my mom, because i dunno the situation seems a touch better here in some areas.

I lived with him for a year and a half, after 8 months of living with my mom after they broke up. I moved back in with my mom in the summer, and I've considered moving back in with him because all my mom and I do is fight. I mean my dad supports just about everything I do and say and my mom seems like she is just out to get me.

If I moved back in with him, I don't know what we'd be doing because he might be moving and it's just really unknown at this point. I love where my mom lives more than anything because I grew up here and it's so beautiful (my dad lives in a small city).

So if I move back in with my dad, I'm never allowed to move back with my mom if worst comes to worst. My dad will let me homeschool, and we always get along and I could easily say he's my best friend. My mom gives me the home I love and the people I've always known, and a definite place to stay, but she is making me go to school somewhere that I hate, and I've already been to two highschool's this year.

I'm really fucking confused.

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

It would seem to me that you should weigh out the losses you get, along with what you will be getting, and the possiblitys that could happen.

It sounds like you and your dad have a wonderful relationship, way better then what you have with your mom, so that would be a major plus. Along with the better parent, you get to be homeschooled, which is also something else you want.

What you would lose is all your friends that you have known gained and the home that your mom provides for you and the beautiful scenery its in. As great as it would be to stay where you are, i believe that perhaps you and your mom living together is not the greatest thing.

If i were you, i would just move in with my dad. Although he moves around alot, you will get to see more of the world and get to meet new people. It is rather confusing, but really you need to decide what you would worth gaining more then what you would be losing.

3. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

hmm... tough decision... i agree with rasta, you should weigh out the pros and cons and decide what's REALLY important to you... as for moving: if you're going to get home-schooled anyway i don't see too much of a problem with moving a lot... unless you want to try to stay in one place and make friends... but then it's harder to do that if you're not in school and/or changing schools all the time...

hmm.. i dunno what you should do :) i would go the parent i feel is more supportive and will let you grow into a mature adult :) hehe... or something like that... maybe you should try talking to them about it... each of them, don't start a fight or be rude or childish, just bring up your concerns and why you want to be homeschooled etc. and bring up the option of moving back in with your father... it might just make your mom think a little about how important it is to you that you are home-schooled. (but also keep in mind that she loves you and wants what best for you... i'm sure of it ;) )

hope that helped :rolleyes:

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah... I really think you'd be happy living with your dad. I know from all you've told me and I remember the things you told me about when you were staying there in Brantford... but, I know it's hard to leave friends... I know you really love where you're at, but your dad has always seemed more caring about you and supportive of you with what you've told me. Friends can't always give you the same support and love... neither can parents, but you can either have friends you know and you can have a parent that isn't supportive of you, you you can have the schooling you want, a parent who supports what you do, and the chance to make friends and a fresh start somewhere else if you all move to BC. I really just want you to be happy... and besides... tom is still in the picture if you do stay with your mom... :rolleyes: and I know you can't stand him...

5. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Ooohh... poor Meg... that's a tough descision. Imma agree with most of the kids here and say you sound like you'd be a lot happier with your dad. You have to do whatever is going to make you happiest. It would be sad to leave your home, but you have to leave sometime right? You can always make new friends.

ooo... I hope it works out :)

6. MoonjavaSeed

ohhh my mom is SUCH a child.. she took the computer away from me again! i'm at my daddio's now for the weekend... my mom and i are fighting even more and she even slapped me last night! i responded by telling her i love her so much. hahhaa.

i don't even want to talk about her anymore.. thanks for your replies guys.

7. MoonjavaSeed

ok but i should tell you this: tonight she said " I hope you get in lots of computer time at your marvelous father's this weekend, because when you get home, you'll be missing it!! and if you keep up this little attitude (what attitude!? i'm nice to her!), well you can expect more gone"

so i said "what can you possibly take away from me now?! the computer is the only possession i really like enough to make a difference! "

"well then maybe i'll take your makeup!!"

i mean first of all, my MAKEUP!!!!!!!???????? i told you she was a child! second of all, the makeup was in my bag that i took with me to my dad's! what a psycho!

8. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

aw meg that doesnt sound like a fun situation :(

my mom never punishes me. honestly knowing that i disappointed her kills me enough that i dont do bad things :D

....:(

beans :D

9. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

Kill the bitch

10. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Ahaha... Juggles... :p

11. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah... I'm pretty much the same way. I've really just learned to fend for myself as my parents know I really don't like to argue with them or anyone else over anything. So, they argue with me because what my parents do best is whine and argue over the simplest of things that can be easily fixed or done... lol. Other than their frequent whining over things that can be solved and arguing with each other, I have no punishment. Most of the time it's the other way around and I'm always having to follow my parents around as they work often. If my dad cooks, he really doesn't know how to throw anything away... especially if he's cooking beef stew at two in the morning and is rather groggy. My mom doesn't understand the concept of recycling. Sooo... last night, I spent the night at a friend's house and came home at 7:30 this morning and the storm doors were locked, so it was about 29 degrees and I ended up throwing gravels near the roof of the upstairs to get their attention and began banging on the storm doors... then I had to clean the kitchen becauseeee... my dad is obsessed with cooking his "yummy" beef stew and leaving my door open while smoking a cigarette at night... as they often rampage my bathroom (they have their own [​IMG]) as it's a shorter distance.

The thing that gets me is how paranoid they can be. [​IMG] We share the same driveways with our neighbor... with about a foot of median in the middle of room for each other's getting in and out of cars. Not to mention that since we live on the corner of main street, the front is usually blocked and there's always people looking or walking... and there was a guest house that was part of this house and our neighbor behind us in there... and they're building an office just behind him... I really don't think someone is going to go through the trouble of busting a glass storm door and busting open a solid oak door open just to have someone notice that someone is breaking into a house... plus their vehicle would most likely be blocked in, in the meantime.

People can be paranoid...

But really, just dissapointing my parents gets to me as well because I really don't like letting people down at anything and even if I did, they'd attempt to turn it into an argument, which I really don't like doing...

12. MoonjavaSeed

i think i'm moving back in with my dad...

13. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh