ooober gooober

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ruski, Jun 20, 2006.

1. ruski

ruski Senior Member

sometimes when i feel sick in the stomach i can't even entertain the idea of eating food...

....but sometimes when im sick i want to eat, just to say fuck you to my stomach. like i can conquer my sickness by doing the opposite of what i should.

i guess i just hate being told what to do. even by myself.

2. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i underdsand...

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

word
    I get nauseaus if I don't eat regularly enough
    but, the nausea is not conducive to eating anything

stupid bodies

4. ruski

ruski Senior Member

yeah thats also true if im hungry ill feel sick. hey i think u solved y i feel sick now. all ive had is cereal and a museli bar. k to the fridge then!

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

proteins and starches help me out the most
    sugary shit can make it worse

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

when i'm sick, i have a hard time eating. last sickness i had, i had bread with marinara sauce for 2 weeks straight, couldn't eat anything else

7. Friend

Friend Banned

Look ring-a-ding-fellas, I've been away for a while now but what kind of topics are these? You cats simply need to eat 3 times a day and try food groups. I don't mean pussy, ass and tits. I mean like fruits, milk and cereal. You won't be sick as shit (although I've never seen sick shit) if you do that. ...and puhhhhlease, leave those ideas of doing the opposite of what your body tells you to do not to do... Some guy of the doors did that and they found him in a tub drunk dead in his vomit floating around him... Anybody here likes life anymore?

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

can you do the same with pooping?
    just say no?

9. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I totally get what you're saying, because I am the exact same way!