Ooh, my aching feet!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Ocean Byrd, May 28, 2004.

1. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Actually, they don't feel that bad, but I did barefoot for about 5-6 miles today; which took about 3 and a half hours or so. I discovered that I don't even know half of my hometown; which I've lived in for 16 and a half years (since I was born).

I found a lot of really nice places too, a few large fields and what not; I'll have to go back to them sometime.

2. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

that sounds really nice.

3. Ocean Byrd

If you can't find anything to share, you don't need to post, ya know? :)

4. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

sorry...I won't next time, I just thought it sounded really nice and sort of inspiring...made me want to go re-discover my own town...sort of a longing,sigh, kind of a reply...sorry to bug you...

5. Ocean Byrd

No problem, it just seemed as though you were trying to make my topic not look akward; there wasn't any need but I appreciate your care.

6. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

Well, what exactly was so important about YOUR message, Ocean Byrd? :p

7. Ocean Byrd

Nothing really, I just put it up because its hard to feel akward over the internet...

8. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

Just wondering, are American miles a lot longer than Imperial ones, or did you stop and smell a lot of roses along the way? ;)

'Bout time I went on a long barefoot hike myself. I've found myself doing 5 miles a day, lately, but it's been the same 40 minute walk back and forth between my house and university. Need a bit of variety!