Only nudist in family or friends?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by PM4082, Oct 13, 2009.

1. PM4082

PM4082 Member

I am the only nudist in my very uptight family. As soon as I get in my room, I lock the door and strip, like I am now... I also love going way out on seldom used hiking trails and feeling the warms sun on my skin!

I was wondering if there were any others who were isolated like I am?

3 people like this.
  2. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

I don't have any nudists in my family.

3. Omar El Cubano

Omar El Cubano Member

I feel you pain, but I don't even have any hiking trails to go on its just me in my room alone...

4. burky1993

burky1993 Member

its just me alone in my room... :(

5. curious78

curious78 Member

my wife is naked the minute she walks in.. and we'll live that way with children..

glennmw likes this.
  6. PM4082

PM4082 Member

Thanks for the moral support, people!

7. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Amongst those people who I have met in the 'clothed' world, I think I am the only one. I have a separate group of people whom I know when sunbathing and having a sauna nude. I was as isolated until around 25 years of age when I first had a sauna and then could afford to travel to nude beaches.

8. PM4082

PM4082 Member

Oh boy I wish I could! When I'm home alone I do everything nude... from cooking over an open fire out back to homework to everything!

9. PM4082

PM4082 Member

Community college, so much to small for that... Thanks a lot tho!

10. Noodpal

Noodpal Member

I too am only one in the family who does it, I hate being alone in it.

11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Growing up with my family we were always wearin' clothes. But on summer camping trips we'd be ok with skinny dipping at times. But it wasn't 'til I grew up and started living on my own did I become a naturalist. But I don't live with them anymore and I feel as though I'm the only one.

12. eagle59

eagle59 Member

I am the only nudist at my house. My wife has learned to accept the fact that I would rather be naked than dressed and that when I'm nude it is not because I am "up to something" but rather just being me. She is supportive and understanding but not willing to join in which is her choice so I am ok with that.

13. Renovatu

Renovatu Member

I too am the only nudist in my immediate family. I mostly hang out naked in my bedroom. I go outside naked sometimes but I can usually only do that in the very early morning before everyone else in the neighborhood can wake up and be offended by my nakedness.

14. cuddlemonster

cuddlemonster Members

You're not alone.. I'm te only naturist in te family.

15. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

I used to be the Only Nudist in the Family/Friends. My Niece and her friend(female) happened to be in Vancouver the same time I was. She asked me: What are you doing today, to which I replied: 'Going to Wreck Beach.'

So we went to Wreck. Within 2 hours, they were Fully Nude!

16. RockncockSD

RockncockSD Members

Wife isnt a nudist and shes not to interested in me being that way outside our bedroom. I have been leaning in that direction for a while and enjoying it. Kids are somewhat interested but hasn't adjusted.

17. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Me too. It's a shame we all have to live like this. It's only a body for heaven's sake. If only we could be freely nude if we chose. But hey ho, it'll never be any different I guess.

18. Rosie55

Rosie55 Member

I'm the only nudist in my family, got a few friends who are nudists though, as for my family however they know about it and don't mind me being naked around them, I just built up to it slowly with them.

19. Littlelocdhippy

Littlelocdhippy Members

Sadly, I am the only nudist in my family, I do speak and express it openly tho my family can't seem to agree with it

20. JustJT

JustJT Members

My family was strange. Sometimes nudity was OK sometimes not. My mom always laid in our backyard nude tanning and spent a lot of Sumner topless around the house. My dad occasionally joined in. Clothes just weren't that major.

Now though my mom denies it.